“BBQ in Destin?”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Alabama
“BBQ in Destin?”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Always enjoy Jim N Nicks. The Destin location is typical of the others we have tried. Onion Rings are really good. Very tender BBQ chicken.

Louisville, Kentucky
“The Brisket is to die for !”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My son had dined at Jim 'n Nicks during Spring Break and he said we had to try it. Boy was he right ! I have to say it is the best brisket I have ever tasted ! I suggest the sandwich instead of the platter unless you want to take some home in a box. They bring you cheese biscuits while you wait and comes with honey butter ... yum yum ! We got lucky and didn't have to wait to get seated but most of the time you will wait. I ordered a baked potato with my sandwich and it was the size the 2 regular ones but was thoroughly cooked. All of the sides that were ordered were excellent and food came very quickly. Great waitress who told us they are now serving breakfast and their waffles are better than their cheese biscuits. If that is the case then I say they have a winner, but we did not have time to go back to try it.

• Visited July 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chicken, Ribs & Potatoes”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We visited Jim 'n Nick's and it is a very nice, friendly place to eat. Needless to say, they were out of Prime Rib, which was their special on that day :-(

Pensacola, Florida
“Great butt!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Good food...the spicy BBQ sauce is very spicy...tasty! And the cheese biscuits are awesone! Wait staff very attentive. Would definitely go again!

Sikeston, Missouri
“Not my style of BBQ”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The best part of the meal was the onion ring appetizer and the corn on the cob. I had the country ham and it was extremely dry even adding BBQ sauce. Their choices of sauce were limited to two, when I have visited other places that had 4 or 5 choices. Considering what we had heard, we were very disappointed.