“Vacation, dinner”

Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Didn't have to wait. Good service. Grilled chicken, Mac and cheese was great. Biscuits was awesome too. Baby back ribs were dry and not very tender though. Pricing good. Will be back

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We had food catered for the rehearsal dinner for my sons wedding. They took care of everything and we were able to relax and enjoy the rehearsal and the beach setting. I would highly recommend Jim n' Nick's. Best bbq and sides we have had. Many compliments from quests about the delicious meal. The person Myridian who set up the event was such a pleasure to deal with and went above and beyond to help us.

1  Thank JacqueW23
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

By far the best bbq place yet. Our server, Marissa was great at pointing out the best thing to eat. We really enjoyed the biscuits. Overall amazing food and service.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I truly enjoyed my visit here! It's usually pretty good but they outdid themselves this time! Hopefully, you're lucky enough to visit while Myridian is working! She was great & quite the looker! I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Coming from Missouri I like to think I know good bbq. I absolutely love hot links and this placed delivered. Best I have ever ate. The service was great. My server (myridian) I think that’s how she spelled it. Anyways she was actually from Missouri which was really cool. We hit it right off. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. Everyone was nice and the food was amazing. I strongly recommend this place !!