“Horrible service” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #123 of 301 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
fort walton, florida
“Horrible service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I live in the area and dine here occasionally. Every time I eat here the food is always good, but the service is horrible. Just about every time I come I have to get up from the table to ask someone to refill my drink. Recently I brought my parents here and they both ordered coffee, the server sat both of their coffee cups directly in front me and stated that she could not serve them the coffee because they didn't move their menus. I'm a manager of a restaurant and this is just inappropriate behavior. There was plenty of room for the coffee cups! Again, we never got refills! Don't think I will be back! I really hope they train the staff!!!!

Visited March 2014

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Uncooked food.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Had uncooked eggs twice, white was clear first time totally not cooked and cold. Sent back after waiting forty five min for food,eggs replaced still uncooked then rest of food was cold. Plus it was not what I ordered. After all this hassle what are you supposed to do. But get up and pay for a meal you could not eat.
Well that's what we did, never eat there again and worn our neighbors not to eat there.

• Visited February 2014
Tomah, Wisconsin
“Meeting Family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

Always able to depend upon Cracker Barrel for the food, met relatives there for breakfast and weren't disappointed, the type of food expected from the restaurant, good wait staff, food hot, drinks plentiful.

Visited January 2014
Niceville, Florida
“Poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

Tried the local CB for the first and probably the last time. Waitress was pleasant but poorly trained. Food delivered quickly but I had to hunt down another server to get some jelly. I was finished with my main meal and the waitress removed my plate and all my silver ware. I still had two side dishes and a biscuit. After unsuccessfully trying to butter the biscuit I left.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Niceville FL
“Nothing Special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

We were seated by a worker totally disinterested in customers. Waitress, arrived quickly, took order and performed well. It took 15 to 20 minutes to get our two simple breakfast orders. The food was slightly above room temperature. The wife asked the server to reheat some gravy. Food was good, if only faintly warm !

• Visited January 2014