Rutherfords 465 At Regatta Bay
Ranked #155 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Beautiful setting over-looking a lake. Great Food. very reasonably priced. This the best kept secret in Destin. As a local Destinite I shake my head at all the fools going to these other restaurants for lunch or breakfast and waiting in long lines paying too much for subpar food. My favorite pick especially their Sunday brunch.

1  Thank maureen032

Reviewed 7 October 2011

Last night my husband, a friend and I decided to try Rutherfords 465. They have just recently reopened the restaurant for dinners on Thursday nights from 5 to 8 and it is open to the public as well as members of the Regatta Bay community. OMG...what a delicious dinner. The theme for the evening was a Cajun Creole menu, but there was something for everybody. We sampled their Louisiana BBQ shrimp dish (to die for), the very generously sized Regatta Bay Salad, yummy Chicken and Andouille Sausage Jambalaya (my husband said great), and one of the best New York Strip steaks I have had in Destin. It was served with whipped potatoes (topped with baked "straw" onions), veggies and maitre d butter. Melted in my mouth---that good! We never made it to the desserts as the dinner portions were generous enough, there was no more room left--ended up with to go boxes. But we could have had NY cheesecake, chocolate cake or beignets. Service was spectacular--thank you Dallas and many kudos to the chef of Regatta Bay's Rutherford 465. There is a great bar within the restaurant where you can grab a drink for before/after dinner and you can wander out to an outside deck overlooking a lake and the 18th hole of Regatta Bay's golf course. Some might think the menu is limited, but we had problems deciding what to choose because all the items appealed to us. We felt the cost of the dinner was very reasonable. The club has a very "tastefully done" decor. Dress is nice casual. Do NOT miss this restaurant if you are looking for a delicious dinner in Destin. We will be returning next Thursday and look forward to seeing what the new menu holds for us. See you there.

3  Thank Terry W
Reviewed 16 May 2007

My husband and I had lunch at Rutherfood's. The food and service were so great that we decided to use their restaurant for our wedding reception. Our reception was the highlight of the night. The staff went over and beyond, and the food was great! I definitely recommend Rutherford's for a great meal, or a special occasion!

5  Thank RNicole1