“Okay”

Ranked #275 of 404 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Joe's Crab Shack brings fresh seafood, authentic flavors and Southern coastal flair to locations all across America. Joe's menu features crab, fish, lobster, mussels, clams and shrimp.
Reviewed 9 September 2018

I have always enjoyed going to Joe's Crab Shack, and I have now been to this specific location twice. The first time I was here I came for my 19th birthday and I enjoyed it. The environment was fun and friendly, mostly because it was the evening. This past time that I came, I came during the day and I ordered the Shark Attack (alcoholic drink) and the Shrimp trio, but I didn't get the same vibe as last time. The staff did not do their iconic Shark Attack chant, which was disappointing. Although I was not as excited this time, the food was still decent and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Well seasoned crab legs, corn and potatoes. The wait was long but it’s Labor Day weekend so it’s expected. Lauren our waitress/bartender was fantastic and she was running crazy. She was very patient as well considering we were rather rambunctious lol!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

So... I have been to better Joe's Crab Shacks. Still, it was darn good. I had the queen crab basket. Loved it! The potatoes could have stayed in a little longer. But I would go back. The waitress was nice, too.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I had never been to a Joe's before so I was nervous because I haven't heard alot of good things. I was pleasantly surprised. You get alot of food for the price of it. The food was really really good. Service kinda sucked (hence a four star review) even though they weren't busy. I will return.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

This is our first-night dining spot annually, but we go there very tongue-in-cheek, almost as a personal test of survival. An intra-family-joke of perseverance through adversity. While our servers the last two years have been wonderful, this place continues to disappoint—easily the most mismanaged dining establishment we go to.