“Horrible experience!”

Hooters
Ranked #225 of 300 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Horrible experience!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Horrible service!
My husband ordered the crabs, half of the crabs were ice cold and the other half hot. I didn't not get my salad until I was halfway finished with my shrimp. The couple with us did not get their food until we were nearly finished with our entire meal and all anyone would say was there are some new guys in the kitchen the good cooks quit... Only one of us had drinks and he had to ask for every drink two to three times every time he ordered. Horrible experience.

• Visited June 2014

Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was the first time I have been in Hooters in about twenty years. The wait staff, besides being very attractive, was attentive and prompt in getting my food out to me.

My wings were just as I ordered them and delicious!

Visited May 2014
“On a downhill trip. ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This hooters had been going down hill since 2007! And now worse than I have ever seen it, poor management staff, very dirty, kitchen looks dirty as well, air vents are a gray fur of dust, food is not what it use to be and it's extremely over priced for what your getting. I hope the owners start paying more attention to this hooters and maybe get it back to what it was before.

Boston, Georgia, United States
“Great food, decent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I am not a fan of Hooter's just because I think the company exploits women but I went with friends during a recent trip. I asked for a sample of the garlic parmesan and was brought enough to have dipped a basket of bread in (which we wished we would have had because it was so good). I ordered the garlic parmesan wings and they were delicious! In fact, I have wished I had them many times over since leaving the restaurant. Definitely will return and have them again.

Visited April 2014
Clarksville, Tennessee
“At Home feel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Friendly and courteous staff. Made me feel like they were reading my mind on what I liked or needed. Good banter and great food. Reba and Liz were outstanding!

Visited September 2013