“"Thai One On"”

Thai Delights Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 March 2013

As stated elsewhere the place looks like "a dump". The food is VERY Thai. She does a very good job of presenting "authentic" Thai dishes. We were a party of 6 on an early Friday night. I would recommend the starters list be a good place to begin. I highly recommend the "Red Currie" but be careful on the "heat" - I had 2 (out of 5) and it was plenty spicy. Family business run by a guy from Michigan and his talented chef wife. Prices well in line. Give it a try!

There are newer reviews for Thai Delights Restaurant

Reviewed 22 February 2013

The building itself is nothing to look at. Very run down, But......the food makes up for it all. Fresh rolls are great! Pork fried rice is flavorful, and spare ribs are delicious! The price for lunch specials is very good.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

Best Thai cook in destin, ft walton area, She will make the meals the way they taste in Thailand, Be careful when you order spicy though ,as Thai people love their peppers. they have lunch specials all year long, Pad Thai(noodles) are one of my favorites , however thai fried rice comes in a close second for me. Go try it, you will want to go again and again, I know, I go more often than I should, but can't help myself!!

Reviewed 1 October 2012

We tried this restaurant leery of how good it would be, considering we are Thai. Boy, were we surprised. The food was absolutely delicious. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Best thai food in the destin, ft walton area. Cook really knows her stuff , she is thai and has been cooking for years and loves it. Lunch specials a must, you get choice of meat, in fried rice or pad thai noodles, or vegetable pad pak, all very good and authenic, not sugary like some places. seem to be very kid friendly place, also had a lot of local asians eating there, so i guess that tells you it is good just by that. Fed the whole family for less than 50 bucks including drinks, oh, lunch has free (with special) spring roll, lumpia and wonton thrown in. will go back again soon.