“As fresh as you can expect”

Thai Delights Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 303 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“As fresh as you can expect”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Just a great place for fresh, fairly priced Thai food. We have eaten here for many years and have never been disappointed. It is about 30 minutes from our home, but we gladly make the trip for the only Asian cuisine worth eating in this area.

• Visited March 2014

Destin
“Our favorite family restaurant!”
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

The food at Thai Delights is so delicious. When it closed down for months while they were relocating we missed it so much. We went 5 times during their grand opening week. The servers are the sweetest people you will ever meet. They remember our names and just how we like our food. Sometimes service is slow at the new location because they have a lot more business than they had at the other location. I am sure they will work this out after time and get their rhythm again. In the meantime you won't hear me complaining; it is so worth the wait. While Thai Delights was closed we wanted thai food so bad that we tried all of the other local thai places. Nothing compares to Thai Delights!

• Visited December 2013
Destin, Florida, United States
“Pretty good, I've had better Thai food though.”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Very nice staff. Authentic feel to the restaurant and the food was okay. I prefer the food at noonie's Thai cafe much better. My wife seems to enjoy Thai delights very much though, so if could just be my own opinion.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Morgan L
Destin, FL
“Great food - minimal service - NEW LOCATION”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My wife and I tried their new location by Jersey Mikes. Don't trust your map app - it may send you to the old location.
We ordered lumpia and spring rolls to get started - very good. We arrived at 5:30 and received good service until 75% of the tables were filled. Then, service suffered with only 2 servers. What would happen if they were full ??
Beth ordered #50 (can't remember name) and it was excellent - I will get that in the future.
I enjoyed the beef, meatball, and noodle soup. The only thing I didn't like was small bits of dark stuff that tasted like licorice - what is it doing there ?
Our favorite dessert is the sticky rice topped with ice cream - much better than it sounds.
The location is so much better and everything looks new and clean.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank ruzac
“Really delicious food for great price!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

We saw that this restaurant had good reviews on Trip Advisor so we decided to go. It definitely lived up to the reviews! The food was delicious and it had very reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend eating here.

• Visited August 2013