“Pretty Standard”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
“Pretty Standard”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

I had a pretty good experience. The food was pretty good, the service was fine, the restaurant itself was very nice & clean. The prices were alright, could be a little cheaper.

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Amazing breakfast, service and at home feel”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My mother and I ate breakfast here last week while on a dive trip in Destin. We arrived a little after 8 a.m. on a Sunday morning and were seated right away. By the time we left one hour later, there was quite a wait for a table. We were immediately greeted and sat by the hostess. Our server greeted us quickly, as well, brought our drinks right away and was ready to take our orders. I ordered the cinnamon role french toast with bacon and two eggs. It was AMAZING!!! I was worried it would be way too sweet, but it was well balanced with naturally sweet fresh fruit on top and fresh whipped cream. My eggs and bacon were perfectly cooked to order. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it! My mother was pleased with her waffle, eggs, and bacon. Our check was brought at a reasonable time, and our server was efficient in taking our payment. Overall perfect experience and would return again while recommending it completely! Wish there was one nearer to my home!

• Visited October 2013
Valparaiso Fl
“Best Breakfast Ever!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Eggs Breakstone? is my favorite....all the omellette dishes I've tried have been super. Staff is friendly...way to go Mike!

Visited September 2013
New Palestine, Indiana, United States
“The Floridian”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The Floridian omelet is a must have (& large enough for my husband & I to share)! Our waiter was great too, very nice!

• Visited September 2013
Evansville indiana
“Great food, lousy waiter!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

If only waiters understood that their attitude and service go a long way in forming an overall experience for a restaurant. Such is the case at Another Broken Egg in Destin. It was tough to find because it is in a gated community. The food was excellent (I had the French toast and the wife had eggs Benedict). The waiter had a bad attitude from the time we ordered bloody mary's at the bar until we left with only one cup of coffee. He didn't deliver the food, someone else did that. He will probably say he was busy. Well, I was too busy to leave a tip and I told him "you're a lousy waiter." Well worth the visit but stay away from Jon!

• Visited October 2013