“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Roberto's Pizzeria

Roberto's Pizzeria
Ranked #73 of 300 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

Overall experience was fantastic! The staff at the bar was very friendly and great with the service provided. Food was out quick and was very delicious. I will go there every time I visit!

• Visited July 2013

mom2abby
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Great pizza and great service! We came here after ice skating at baytowne wharf for lunch. Fun atmosphere and great food.

• Visited November 2013
Denver, CO
“BEST Pizza Around!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

I came here during the Baytowne Wharf beer festival and me and my friends stopped in for a bite to eat before starting the festivities. I have to say that it was the best choice we could have made in the area. We had other stops over the weekend, but this was by far the best meal we had during our visit. There was a large selection of options on the menu. We all tried a little bit of each others food (We're the sharing type), and everything was GREAT! All the ingredients tased fresh, you can tell that the people who make the food make it with care, unlike a lot of restaurants where they throw food together on a plate and serve it to you. And the prices! Incredibly reasonable. I plan on coming to the same festival every year, as long as they continue to have it, and I will definitely make this a stop (Likely multiple times) during my stay.

• Visited October 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Good Times, Great Food & Great Staff...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Great little Pizza place with an amazing staff and fun atmosphere, even open late for slices, homemade ranch dressing was the Bomb.com and great for dipping your crust in!

Staff was courteous, fun and friendly and the on duty manager (Mike) helped out with menu and drink selections...and I highly recommend the "Hell Yah" Margaritas...good afternoon / evening football spot to watch your favorite SEC game also!

Service was fast the restaurant its self had a in your own house feel!

Think I'm gonna make this a regular stop when up that way!!!

• Visited October 2013
Santa Rosa beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sports bar in the area!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Great place, large hd tvs inside and out, delicious food and great atmosphere.to start Lucia was our server she was great we were there with our kids and she was very attentive to their needs she got their food and drinks out quickly which made our night much more relaxing.I'm sure you understand if you have kids that have been outside running around all day enjoying the beach. we never had to ask for anything she was on top of her game the whole time and had multiple tables as well and she never missed a beat. Definitely ask for her when you go there you won't be disappointed. She was knowledgeable about the menu and made great recommendations that made our experience very enjoyable. The manager Mike was more than willing to change tvs when we requested that's something a lot of places won't do.it's always nice to have a manager stop by your table to check on you and introduce himself. There's a great menu with lots of options to make everyone in the group happy.they have a full bar and some nice draft beer options.
My new favorite go to spot for sports or when we're in the mood for some good food.I highly recommend checking this place out its family friendly and a fun place to hang out.