“Sailing with Capt. Bonnie” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Just Sailing

Just Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Sailing Charters and Private Sailing Lessons located in one of the premium sailing locations in the southeast. Join us for an afternoon, a sunset or customize your charter for the day. Sit under the Bimini, find a place on deck to sunbathe or assist with sailing the boat. Keep a watchful eye as dolphins frequently join us. Our Discover Sailing Workshops and Sailing Certification courses will give you the confidence and ability to sail in light to moderate winds. Leassons are taught by our ASA certified sailing instructor.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sailing with Capt. Bonnie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

My 17 year old daughter had a sailing lesson with Bonnie. Her first one! She wanted to learn for the last couple of years, and for her birthday we gave her a lesson. She is so inspired! Bonnie taught her so much. The next day we took a sunset sail with the whole family (3 teenaged daughters) and had the best time! Bonnie is safe, knowledgeable, and put us at ease immediately. Looking forward to sailing again with her soon!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Donna F
Bonny T, Owner at Just Sailing, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
I also had a great time teaching lessons and taking the family sailing. I do hope that your daughter persues the opportunities of sailing. There is a new world of adventure when you learn to sail.
If I can add to your experiences, please call. I really enjoyed having you aboard Braveheart!
Captain Bonny

Grand Island, Nebraska
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A new love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

My husband took sailing lessons with Captain Bonny. He did it without me the first day but loved it so much he wanted to do more lessons. I went the second day even though I was a bit scared. Much to my surprise, the trip was great. Captain Bonny did everything possible to make my trip a pleasure. My husband learned much information and it was not hard to love it as Captain Bonny loves to sail. She also does sunset sails. We will definitely be back on her boat if we return to Destin. She is the only one who does sailing lessons in the area.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank kovendog
Bonny T, Owner at Just Sailing, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Sailing has a tendency to draw in and you can be hooked without realizing it. I am happy that you chose Just Sailing to introduce you to the adventure of sailing. I really enjoyed having you aboard Braveheart and teaching sailing and hope that you will continue to sail as often as possible. Be safe on the water!
Captain Bonny
Irving, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sailing With Captain Bonny-The Highlight of our Vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

For the second year in a row my wife and I have enjoyed the Thursday night sunset cruise and fireworks while sailing out of Destin Harbor with Captain Bonny Todd and her vessel Braveheart. This is an intimate trip that allows you to just sit back and enjoy the beauty of Destin and the warm hospitality of Captain Bonny! Bonny also provides some great insights on sailing and the Destin area. Her snacks provided with the trip were a delicious and fantastic touch. If you are looking for a relaxing and romantic sail, Just Sailing with Captain Bonny should be your choice. We will be back sailing with her every year! Fred and Monica Clausen Irving, TX

Visited August 2013
2 Thank FredClausen
Bonny T, Owner at Just Sailing, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Fred, as I mentioned I looked forward to you and Monica sailing since you contacted me in spring. I am pleased that the wind cooperated and we had a great sail in the Gulf. Buddy coming a long was an added treat. I can't say how much your review means and I look forward to more sailling together.
Jackson, Mississippi, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Informative”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

Capt. Bonny was very helpful and kind in showing a newbie the "ropes." She was flexible with scheduling and we had a great afternoon as she went to great lengths to answer all of my questions. I learned a ton and look forward to sailing with her again during future lessons.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank SCD3
Bonny T, Owner at Just Sailing, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
SCD3, I am so happy to hear how much you learned from the Discover Sailing Workshop recently. I enjoyed sharing my knowledge of sailing and look forward to assisting you with furthering you sailing education.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great sunset cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Captain Bonny was a great captain. Very personable and knowledgeable! Highly recommend her for your sailing adventure in Destin.

Visited July 2013