“Favorite!!!”

Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Boshamps Seafood and Oyster House, located on the beautiful Destin harbor, will spoil you with spectacular sunsets, sensational "Gulf to Table Southern Cuisine", and family-friendly service all in a fun, relaxed casual atmosphere. With the 'World's Luckiest Fishing Village' at our back door and the Chef's extensive knowledge of Gulf of Mexico Basin and Caribbean cuisine combined with his deep Southern roots, Boshamps Seafood and Oyster House is proud to present Chef Andi Bell's 'Gulf to Table Southern Cuisine'. Here is how Chef Andi Bell defines his 'Gulf to Table Southern Cuisine'... "Locally caught fresh seafood harvested directly from the Gulf and other local waters by local fisherman served directly to the table just as in the same 'good 'ol days...
Reviewed 1 December 2013

After a couple of disappointing dinners my family and I decided to visit Boshamps. What a great decision. Favorite of the entire trip. New. Clean. Great Service and Food. Even though it was a cool November Night, my family wanted to catch the MONDAY night Football game so we decided to sit outdoors. To our delight, they had giant flat screens every where. The food was incredible! The Hushpuppies should not be kept on the hush! Honey Butter.. OMG! Everything was on point! delicious! I would highly recommend this place for Dinner.

1  Thank DARWIN P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,964)

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Ate in the bar ... Good and fun atmosphere ... I had the special / grouper over spinach ... Very good. I can imagine it would be a ton of fun in summer with outside seating ... Good service and really good food. Not a huge French fry fan but these were really good

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Loved the outdoor bar atmosphere with football on all tv's. Pork sliders great also beef brisket sand which. Love the fries & sauce for sand which.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Really enjoyed our lunch here today. The service was so great and the food was too. After lunch, we went down to the beach/deck area and played bean bags and relaxed in the sand chairs. Such a fun lunch! Cannot wait to come back to this place. Great view of the bay and all the big boats.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

This is my favorite restaurant on the gulf, seriously. My (now ex)boyfriend and I went for lunch for his birthday in August and I'm just now getting around to the review.

Our server (Kristin maybe?) was super cute and attentive, and she had great suggestions. It was late afternoon, so we were practically the only people there. The view from the window was pretty. We started out with the tuna dip appetizer which was beautiful! The presentation was wonderful and it tasted good too. We also shared oysters which were beyond delicious and some kind of bar BBQ sandwich that was surprisingly great! I ordered it on a whim, and I'm glad I did. We both loved our food so much that we almost didn't have room for dessert. She allowed him to pick from a list of freshly prepared desserts and he chose a cheesecake kind of thing that was so good I can't even describe it to you. Words would not do it justice, and I'm not much of a sweet eater.

My favorite part was the Ranger IPA beer that I fell in love with. I found my new favorite beer here, and the manager let us keep the cute glasses that came with the bottle!! Overall I could not have enjoyed this place more, and I'll be back next time I'm in Destin for sure.