Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
What a Blast

This was a lot of fun. Staff was very friendly and helpful and made sure my daughter and I had a... read more

Reviewed 18 August 2017
Richard H
Fun Flying in Destin

JetPack Destin was a total blast. Great staff, totally professional, and knows how to keep it fun... read more

Reviewed 27 June 2017
Neal W
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2013

During a family trip to Destin, my wife, daughter and her boyfriend surprised me with this experience. It was a surprise father’s day gift.

Every moment of this experience was terrific. It started with the exceptional customer service and ended with this incredible flight! I can’t say enough good things about the folks that run this place. They were very accommodating and friendly. It’s not every day you get service like this!

The flight itself was very cool. We were right out in the Destin Harbor. I was flying high as boats were coming and going. My whole family was able to watch as I took to the sky.

Highly recommend this place! Thanks for the memorable experience

1  Thank Mike L
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This was a blast, Everything about this experience was 1st class, I was expecting it to be a little difficult to do, It was very easy starting out and just got funner as the flight went on. Save up some extra money and do this for sure if you are going to Destin Fl.

1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I was very excited to try this new sport activity and it was the Highlight of my vacation!!
What a thrill to Fly along above the water and feel the freedom of Flight!
Everyone involved with the Flight from start to finish were highly trained and very professional.
These guys have been certified as flight Instructors and can have you airborne in minutes. I will definitely be calling next time I'm in Destin Florida to JetPack Destin again.

1  Thank Drew M