“Highlight of My Vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of JetPack Destin

JetPack Destin
Ranked #74 of 169 Outdoor Activities in Destin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Houston, Texas
“Highlight of My Vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

JetPack Destin was an amazing experience. It was so exhilarating to be able to fly up so high and view the harbor. I choose the Gemini package and being able to do all the tricks was extremley fun. The staff was wonderful, they were very friendly, patient, and thorough with thier instructions. I recommend ,everyone of all age goups, to do this. I promise you will regret it if you don't. Truly an amazing experience and a huge thank you to Shannon and his team, I cant wait to get the flight video.

Visited March 2014

Herrin, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

A true adrenaline rush! My wife and I were in Destin on our honeymoon and I just had to do it. The staff were friendly, patient and thorough. After a short training video and a boat ride across the harbor with my wife and two of our friends, I had the experience of a lifetime. Wonderful staff and very professional operation. I can't wait to see the video!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dan E
Macon, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stop Dreaming...REALITY is much BETTER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

A big THANK YOU to the great team at JET PACK Destin for an amazing time. Shannon, Misty, John and Tiffany are the greatest. We had never considered anything like this before seeing them on the Harbor Walk. My wife and I are mid-50s out of shape and possibly a few pounds over weight. With the information they provided we felt comfortable enough to give it a try. This was an incredible experience. With the pre-flight preparation and Misty on the radio, every moment was wonderful.
EVERYONE MUST DO THIS! Thanks to you guys again. We will see you soon!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Don D
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Jet Pack Destin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

JetPack Destin was the highlight of our recent trip to Destin. Shannon, Misty and John were professional and organized starting with the reservation process and ending with the delivery of our flight videos. The best part, of course, was the flight experience itself. My husband and I both flew over the water and were able to do some tricks like walking on the water, porpoising, etc. I highly recommend it.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Leslie131313
Crystal River, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All my Dreams of Actually Flying came TRUE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

I am a mid-50's female. I truly have had flying dreams since very young, only to wake up angry that "it was only a dream." That changed when I went to Destin! I flew about 15-20 feet high on my first ever flight; I Hovered like a Hummingbird and Soared like an Eagle. I even walked on water. It was amazing! I watched another flyer dive UNDERWATER and shoot up in the air, then swim like a dolphin. The whole experience lasted over an hour. First, I watched a 10 minute training video so I knew how it worked and what to expect. Then I boarded a pontoon boat with some of my family and the JetPack crew (Captain, etc.) Once in the REAL Jet Pack, the certified flight instructor was communicating with me through the helmet I was wearing. Within minutes, I was actually Flying!; All by myself, with the instructor continuing to coach me through the communication helmet. Everyone was SO nice and professional. They have different flight airtime options available. Now that I've done it, I know why they told me the "Gemini" flight was most popular. I had enough time to get used to the feel of flight, and then proceed to try some tricks. The Experience was more than worth the price. I hope to do it again, but recommend everyone try it at least once.

Visited July 2013