“Not that easy”
Review of JetPack Destin

JetPack Destin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Have you ever dreamed of effortless flight? Flying through the air, hovering high above the world below, even diving underwater? You can with the Jetlev – the world’s first recreational jetpack at JetPack Destin. The Jetlev water-propelled jetpack is safe, easy-to-use and FUN! With our premier flight center in Destin Florida, our professional staff and sales agents can make your dream of jetpack flight a reality.
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I was really excited to try this but I don't think its as easy as it seems. The jetpack itself is quite heavy and difficult to manuever; you really need a lot of arm strength to control it, in my opinion. I would have thought that for the amount of money that one pays to try it, atleast the instructors would have been more encouraging and supportive. I left there feeling discouraged and dissappointed... not only that i didn't get the chance to fly, but i felt that some of the instructors were condescending and rude.

Although it didn't turn out as awesome as i had hoped, I definetly want to try this again (at a different location).

8  Thank anna v
There are newer reviews for JetPack Destin

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have been watching YouTube videos of the jetlev for about 4 years and been wanting to do it! When I found jetpack Destin was renting them I seined up right away! And let me tell you I was not disappointed! within 3 mins I was out of the water and flying! I spent my 20 mins grinning ear to ear! it was a blast! Every boat in the harbor will be stopped taking your picture and pointing it was really cool. Worth every penny!

1  Thank amarider117 .
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Had an amazing time with the crew of Jet pack. Shanon and misty were awesome couldnt ask for better people to give you the experience of flying and acting like a dolphin. Well worth the experience it is a once in a lifetime thing but i dont plan on it being cause i will be there for round 2 again. Not something to see or can do everyday.So if you like an adrenaline rush i would definatly recommend doing this while in Destin i think its ranking of 16 out of 98 things to do should be higher atleast top 5 even though i would say number 1

Reviewed 16 June 2014

When I first saw the Jet Pack on YouTube I had never thought I could be able to experience like that! I thought big shot dare devils did that! But on vaction this summer we were in Destin visiting family. They give us some tips and places to vista. Once I saw their rac card with the jet pack pilot sky high, I knew what I HAD to do. Best experience I've ever had. The crew was so fun and professional to be around. The instructor misty was one of the best people to have speak to me. Shannon on the wave runner took the best video of me flying I can't wait to brag to my friends at home!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

This was an awesome experience!!!
The trainer and pilot were easy to work with and very knowledgeable.
I would highly recommend this to anyone coming to Destin.
The price is right and well worth the adreneline rush!!!