“Awesome Experience, IF I CAN DO IT - ANYONE CAN DO IT”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of JetPack Destin

JetPack Destin
Ranked #73 of 169 Outdoor Activities in Destin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Panama City Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Experience, IF I CAN DO IT - ANYONE CAN DO IT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

When I heard about a jetpack in Destin, I questioned if it was one of those ankle/back breaking, snake hose flyboard or if it was the actual jetlev jetpack , where your actually strapped in and are the center of gravity with 2 arms to steer? Since I have a bad back, this would be the cooler and safest route to feed my Adenaline crave.I have always wanted to try this since I seen it in Key West 3-4 yrs ago.
Don't get me wrong, when I arrived and seen Shannon take off from their dock on the jetpack and immediately shot up to 30 ft and back down into a corkscrew, I got butterflies and was nervous! CAN I DO THIS?? But within minutes into the training on the beach, Doyce and Matt eased my anxiety to a relaxing level. They were very confident on giving their instructions to where I felt more comfortable which helped me understand how to fly the jetpack within minutes. I was able to get air, FLYING, in about 3 to 5 mins. Then i was walking on water, doing dolphin dives, and free styling the last few minutes of my flight! I felt like a celebrity out there on the water cause I felt so confident between Shannons piloting instructor skills and the ongoing cheering from the boats and people on the beach. I CANT WAIT TO FLY AGAIN SOON !!! Thank you Jetpack Destin Crew!! YOU GUYS ROCKED!! I will be back soon to get my own throttle control.LOL!... SEE YA IN THE AIR

1 Thank AdrenalJunkie

Wildwood, Missouri
“Greatest Experience of My Life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

So worth it! If you think it looks fun, it's actually more fun than it looks. So easy and the guides are fantastic. If you love water sports then you have to try it. Fly above the water, walk on water, dive bomb into the water and shoot out of the water. There is nothing else like it. Thanks to all 3 of the guides for their expertise and directions. It's an experience our 16 year old will never forget.

Biloxi, Mississippi
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Not that easy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I was really excited to try this but I don't think its as easy as it seems. The jetpack itself is quite heavy and difficult to manuever; you really need a lot of arm strength to control it, in my opinion. I would have thought that for the amount of money that one pays to try it, atleast the instructors would have been more encouraging and supportive. I left there feeling discouraged and dissappointed... not only that i didn't get the chance to fly, but i felt that some of the instructors were condescending and rude.

Although it didn't turn out as awesome as i had hoped, I definetly want to try this again (at a different location).

7 Thank anna v
“THE MOST FUN YOU CAN HAVE IN DESTIN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have been watching YouTube videos of the jetlev for about 4 years and been wanting to do it! When I found jetpack Destin was renting them I seined up right away! And let me tell you I was not disappointed! within 3 mins I was out of the water and flying! I spent my 20 mins grinning ear to ear! it was a blast! Every boat in the harbor will be stopped taking your picture and pointing it was really cool. Worth every penny!

Thank amarider117 .
Houma, Louisiana
“Up, Up, and Away!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Had an amazing time with the crew of Jet pack. Shanon and misty were awesome couldnt ask for better people to give you the experience of flying and acting like a dolphin. Well worth the experience it is a once in a lifetime thing but i dont plan on it being cause i will be there for round 2 again. Not something to see or can do everyday.So if you like an adrenaline rush i would definatly recommend doing this while in Destin i think its ranking of 16 out of 98 things to do should be higher atleast top 5 even though i would say number 1

Visited May 2014