“Our favorite place!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Louisiana Lagniappe

Louisiana Lagniappe
Ranked #4 of 301 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: In 1984, Louisiana Lagniappe was opened and established inside Sandpiper Cove condominiums in what was at one time the Sandpiper Cove Yacht Club. A loyal following was quickly established due, in no small part, to the quality of the food and the attention to detail of the service. In 1998 The Southern Restaurant Group took ownership of the restaurant with a commitment to maintain the same level of food quality and service. Since then, Louisiana Lagniappe has consistently served only the freshest seafood and steaks. Now open year round, Louisiana Lagniappe is the spot for a memorable dining experience on all levels. In 1999, a second Louisiana Lagniappe was opened in the San Roc Cay Shopping and Marina Complex in Orange Beach, Alabama. Offering the same fine Louisiana seafood with a Creole flair, the attire is casual, yet an upscale waterfront dining experience is provided for the entire family.
“Our favorite place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We come here every visit to destin and hands down our favorite!! We went June 9 2014 and our waitress Jackie recommended a fantastic New cocktail and was attentive and wonderful!!

• Visited June 2014

Destin, Florida
“One of the best restaurants in Destin, Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have been to the Louisiana Lagniappe a number of times in the past and I have never been disappointed. The food is amazing and the service is exceptional. On my last visit, I was with a client and our server Amber took fantastic care of us. I would highly recommend going there to anyone!

• Visited May 2014
New Hampshire
“What A Nice Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I ate here with some friends. We had reservations and ate outside on the back porch. The weather was lovely and we were overlooking the harbor. Our friends took us here for the dinner special which is dinner for 2 and a bottle of wine. We loved it! I understand that they only do this during the winter season. The food was yummy and the service was great. The restaurant was clean too. The dress was smart casual. We would go here again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Barbecue Shrimp!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

The shrimp was excellent; the jambalaya was just so-so; very plentiful with meat; but nothing exciting.

Visited May 2014
Franklin, Tennessee
“Not what it used to be....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We were seated immediately which should have been a sign, there was always a long wait. Our server was very nice but seemed to have too many tables. We finally got our drink order and appetizer order in and went ahead and ordered our main course. We received the lobster rangoons quickly and they were excellent but had to finally ask for our salads. We received the 2 kids orders but not the adult meals. They finally went ahead and started eating because ours were much later. The shrimp fettuccine was good but the twice baked potatoes were way runny and too cheesy. My Grouper Louisianne which I look forward too every year was just ok, the grouper was a little soggy on the outside not as pan fried as usual and the crab on top had so many shells in it, it was inedible. And the prices are just crazy too high- we were also charged for 3 orders that were not ours for an additional $90 that I asked to be removed. Her comment was I am not sure how the computer made that mistake, no I am sorry or anything. Wlll be our last visit there.....

Visited June 2014