“Average Burger and Experience” 3 of 5 bubbles

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #138 of 301 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Inverness, Florida
“Average Burger and Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

My wife and I ate at Johnny Rockets on Black Friday. The service was superb - very friendly and very prompt / attentive. The burgers were average - nothing special but no complaints. The unlimited french fries were really good.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Freeport, Florida
“Comfortable seats”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I was in Destin for a business meeting,we broke for lunch for 45 minutes. It had been a while since I had enjoyed Johnny Rockets and it was located only 4 doors down, I walked directly there. I stood for what seemed quite a while before being seated. After I was seated and given the menu the waitress said she would be right back and walked away. I waited and waited when I finally looked at my watch 25 minutes of my lunch break was gone and my order had not even been taken. Now I understand when someplace is swamped how this could happen, however from the time I entered the building until the time I got up and left, about 30 minutes later, not a single sole had entered the building. Evidently the waitress were working on their prep instead of waiting on customers as I did hear one of them saying to the other, as I was walking out the door, " he's leaving now"

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank poorbarney
Enterprise, Alabama
“Run of the mill diner. A little dated inside and did not appear as clean as I would have liked.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Got a quick snack here while shopping. The food was ok, nothing bad. About what I would expect from a diner themed restaurant. Service was quick. Prices a little more than it was worth.

• Visited September 2013