“Southern Girl's Fave!”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #60 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul.
“Southern Girl's Fave!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Being a huge fan of chicken salad, I was eager to try this place. They have 15, yes 15, different flavors to choose from and the portions are more than generous. For a quick bite or snack for the beach, it's definitely a must try.

Vacaville, California
“Wasn't a fan of chicken salad, but now I am”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stopped by for lunch since I pass by often while running errands. Was ready to try something new! I was a little confused on how to order by the menu board that shows all the variations of the chicken salad they serve.. but was told you can get your choice in a sandwich, on a plate with crackers, or by the pound. I got the regular chicken salad on a croissant my choice of side was broccoli salad and you get a cookie and a pickle. That was $8 and some change. The chicken salad was really really good, not too mayonnaise-y or soupy. the guy told me it has chicken, celery, and special sauce in the salad but I didn't detect any celery. The broccoli salad is like coleslaw but with broccoli, I liked it. I just wish they advised you it came topped with bacon and cheese ( I love bacon and cheese, don't get me wrong, but I would have preferred to not have it on this dish) the cookie was ok. I will go back and probably get some by the pound to have on hand at home. I am a fan of chicken salad now.. but only from here!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mcoreo2
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Great chicken salad!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This place is very good when it comes to chicken salad. I ate the Barbie "Q". It was very good on the sourdough bread. There are several options for the types of chicken salad you can get. As well as several different meal plans to choose from depending on how hungry you are. The service hear is efficient and speedy. We had are meal fairly quick during the lunch hour. I like this place and I will come back again.

1 Thank dlhackn
Palm Harbor, Florida
“A Good Option to Fast Food”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Saw it driving by and decided to give it a try. Some good really tasty options if you tire of the regular fast food options and want to keep the expense down. Fifteen different options so something for everyone and all white meat chicken breast.

• Visited May 2014
Tampa, FL
“Great lunch option in Destin”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I saw an online review of Chicken Salad Chick when visiting Destin for a business conference and decided to try it on my way out of town since it sounded intriguing. I'm a big fan of chicken salad, so I had high expectations of a shop that features a variety of styles and flavors. I tried the "Luau Lydia" (pineapple and macadamia nuts) on whole wheat with grape salad as a side. The whole wheat bread was fresh and super-soft - something I really appreciated. The chicken salad was very good, but not good enough to be excited about returning. To be fair, I think I would enjoy some of the other "zingier" types more. I was expecting a sweet sandwich and it was pretty mild.

the restaurant was very attractive, spotless ... and the customer service was excellent. The accompanying pickle and white chocolate cookie was a nice surprise in the box that my to-go order came in.

I will definitely visit again when close to one of their locations and give CSC another shot!

• Visited May 2014