“IGNORED...... again”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Destin, Florida
“IGNORED...... again”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have been to this Chili's many times, each time we are waiting forever! So this time we came in and actually set a timer to see how long it would be before anyone would helps us. The manager greeted us and we sat in a booth at the bar (always sit there and this was about 1pm lunch time). They were not busy by any means. Two servers passed up numerous time and no one even looked at us. I kept making eye contact w the manager there, who could visually see us upset. WE SAT THERE FOR OVER 15mins before I got up and walked to the manager and told him no one had even spoken to us. As he walked me back to the table the waitress came over to get a drink order (Keep in mind neither one even apologized at ANYTIME) The manager JOSEPH just stood behind our waitress looking dumb and then walked away!!! They both seemed like they didn't care about anything. The food was typical Chilis food... okay but nothing great.

We just had lunch and then got the check and left. I can honestly say the lack of taking control from the manager (if you can even call Joseph that) was the icing on the cake. The service at Chilis in Destin is always slow and honestly they never seem to acknowledge us when I have gone before. Its just close to were I work so it easy. I WILL NEVER BE BACK AND I WILL MAKE SURE THE CLIENTS I SEE KNOW NEVER TO GO HERE.

Joseph as a manager you should be trying to keep business not run it off. I am so disappointed in the service and management of this establishment.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank natalie v

Ansbach, Germany
“Average food, above average waitress”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We got there on a Saturday night at 8pm. It was surprisingly quiet. maybe half full. However Miller's Ale House and the Outback nearby seemed much busier. Overall the food was average, at best. The boneless hot wings were pretty dry. Two for one Sam Adams Octoberfests was a plus though. Our waitress, Amanda,was above average. Great service. That is the only reason I gave a "very good" rating. The bathroom was clean but the dining area floor could have been cleaner. If you want an average Chili's experience, you could do worse.

• Visited October 2013
Argyle, Texas
“Not The Best We've Been Too...”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is your basic Chili's restaurant. If you're not familiar, it's a chain that specializes in offer all different kinds of (mostly) re-heated foods. Tex-Mex, ribs, some seafood/pasta, and salads. They have a bar on site...and many dine in patrons were watching sports on TV as the ate/drank.

On an evening when we were tired from the day's activities, we ordered some food to take out back to our condo. The order took so long that the bartender (who was very nice) felt sorry for me and offered me some ice tea while I was waiting. A very nice gesture, and is the only reason I didn't rate this particular restaurant as poor.

The was exactly the same as every other Chili's - they are consistent. However the ribs we ordered tasted exceptionally OLD...we were afraid to consume them, but too tired to go back to the restaurant and ask for something fresher.

This place is family friendly. My advice should you choose to go here would be to dine in. That way you can protest about any food shortcomings if they occur. Eat in the bar area and get chips/dip to make your meal complete.

• Visited September 2013
Lawrence, Kansas
“Typical”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We arrived late and since we were not familiar with Destin yet, we popped into Chili's since it was just over the bridge. Service was pretty slow, but after finally placing our order, the food arrived quickly. It was the typical Chili's food - no surprises.

Visited July 2013
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Chili's food is dependably decent, and you get 2 for 1 beers, which is always a good thing. As a local, I've frequented this location quite a few times, and every time I say it will be my last. I always eat in the bar area, and regardless of whether I am one of 2 or 30 people in the bar area, the service is almost universally horrible. The bartenders and wait staff, while nice, pay little attention to the tables, and it always takes forever to be served and get more drinks.

Visited July 2013