“Love this place”

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Cisne, Illinois
“Love this place”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Great food, great service, great atmosphere ! When in Destin, we eat here at least once, and it's never been a disappointment.

Visited November 2013

• Polish first
Livermore, California
“Great atmosphere, friendly staff, local brew”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Great place to take the family or for a special gathering. They have nice big booths where you can easily fit 10 people or more. Food and beer are great but not "pub" cheap. The waitress was touting the prime rib but we opted for cheaper steak burger fare (which were awesome. Be sure to ask for the local brew or try the sampler. Personal favorite is the Wild Irish Raspberry Wheat (no overly raspberry taste).

• Visited November 2013
CORAL SPRINGS
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food. Very Busy!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I stayed across the street at the Wyndam Emerald Grand. Missed the Micro Brew but I made sure to get an IRISH WAKE. Served in a Mason's Jar! Although there was a wait of 30 min. We purchased a fantastic Merlot in the Gift store and had it with dinner. It was worth the wait. Had great service and the Ribeye was amazing. The Burgers are awesome as well! We had 8 people in our party and I didn't hear one complaint. I ate my son's leftover Shepard's pie the next day! He wasn't happy about it! LOL!

• Visited November 2013
Abita Springs, Louisiana
“Casual tourist hangout”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended by someone who worked at the outlet malls, so we thought we would try it. We had the bleu cheese chips, this was good and enormous portion. My mom had seafood platter that was not so great. The table next to us had burgers, they looked good. If I were to go back I would try that but I would not recommend seafood.
I would also describe this place as a step down from a outback steak house.

Visited November 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Great place”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Great food, Awesome beer that they brew there, and to top it off the waitress I had had the best looking smile in the entire place.