“Awesome!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of McGuire's Irish Pub

McGuire's Irish Pub
Ranked #5 of 301 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canton, Ohio, United States
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Great food, excellent service and most of all , the kids loved it!! The Boxty appetizer is great!!! The potato skins were a hit with the kids!! The Bean soup Rocked!!!

• Polish first
nashville
“Good Food But Extremely Crowded”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Our visit was during a highly busy time. We arrived at 5:30 pm and had to wait about 20 minutes which I thought was actually a short wait considering the large crowd. We used valet parking, $5. Glad we did because of so many people looking to park. I had the ribeye and my husband had the NY strip. Great taste and tender. Service was a bit "stretched" and not as good as it could have been. With the size of the crowd, the front door pretty much stayed open which made the restaurant hot and crowded. It might have helped if the sign in for seating was moved outside. We will visit again, but will choose a less busy time.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank donna c
Kansas, OK
“Pricey but good, Unique place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Very unique building with dollar bills hanging everywhere. Waitress was good and correct. Food pricey but good. Bathrooms are interesting because of Men/Women signs (lol) but clean. Overall a good experience.

Visited June 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Stay away during Tourist season. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I'm a local and I absolutely love the food at Mcguires. I can't even count how many times I've eaten there over the years. You would think I would know better than to visit during the height of tourist season, but sometimes I forget. The food was delicious, as usual, but the wait staff was a little over worked. Parking was near impossible and getting out of the parking lot after dinner was even worse. It appears that their parking lot gets used a lot by people who want to go across the street to Harbor Village. I have learned to stay away on Thursdays, as this is apparently ladies' night and we don't go there for the bar. Definitely go for the food. The food is worth it. But keep in mind that it's an even better locale during the off-season.

“My most all time favorite place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

This has got to be one of the best places ever to eat at! Anytime I hear someone going to Destin I tell them they have to stop at Mcguire's order the porkchops with homemade apple sauce (2 people could share these) and they would not be disappointed. There is just nothing bad to say about it. For sure no other restaurant compares.

• Visited August 2013