“Best in the area”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Plano, Texas
“Best in the area”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

The bang bang shrimp, corn chowder with crab and the grilled grouper are simply the best around. My only suggestion would be not to eat in the lounge but eat in the main dining area because of the noise.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank David N

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Don't be put off that this is a chain restaurant. It's as good as any local eatery.”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We wanted to find a local restaurant for fresh fish, but everything we looked up sounded over-priced, crowded and noisy. The reviews for Bonefish were good so we decided to roll the dice. Boy are we glad we did.

To start with, the service is amazing. These servers are truly well trained and friendly. The bread is the best we've ever had, and we know and love our restaurant bread. It comes with olive oil dipping sauce that was quite good too.

My wife had the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer which was so good, even I couldn't stop eating it, and I'm apparently the only person in the world who hates shrimp. I guess I can't say I hate it anymore. I've tried it for years, prepared every which way, but this is the first time I've ever liked it.

I had the Grouper with their chimmichuri sauce. I went with the server's recommendation on the sauce. It was good, but next time I'll stick with a lemon butter sauce.

Everything tasted fresh and worth every penny. I wish they had one of these restaurants near our home. We would definitely put it on our list of places to go when you want a nice dinner out.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Greg K
Buchanan Dam, Texas
“A truely great place to eat!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Bonefish Grill is a MUST eat at place while in Destin. In my opinion this is the best place to eat! Superb food and equally superb service. The food was absolutely terrific!! We had a large family group and they really took great care of us. If there was a higher ratting on Trip Advisor Bonefish would be the only one to get it!! Be sure to make reservations!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Buchanan2001
Newport Beach, California
“Great food, unrelenting service, especially for a chain”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I was hesitant to eat at a franchised restaurant while in Destin, but we were short on time so we went anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. The bang bang shrimp was one of the most unique and delicious things I have ever had, albeit not the healthiest. It is over a dozen deep fried jumbo shrimp with a sweet creamy spicy sauce. The ceviche was also just as good as any I have had in mexico or anywhere else. The main course was wonderfully balanced, light, but still very flavorful. The menu certainly has a lot to offer compared to the cookie cutter selections available at most other chains. The food was good, the service was overbearingly helpful, and the menu was good enough to make me forget that I was at a chain establishment.

• Visited May 2013
Newland, North Carolina
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We ate with friends who live locally because it is one of their favorite places to eat. The food and service was excellent, and we would definitely eat there again.

• Visited May 2013