“Fantastic for a chain restaurant! Good happy hour too -- local's favorite”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #71 of 306 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fantastic for a chain restaurant! Good happy hour too -- local's favorite”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I think the fact that locals eat seafood here is testament to how good the food is. It is also a favorite of our family when they are in town. We go early for happy hour and generally just eat appetizers, but the dinners are good too. Of course we get Bang Bang Shrimp, but also Mussels Josephine and Saucy Shrimp. The seared tuna is awesome too. House wine is just $3 a glass at happy hour. Service is really good as servers help each other bringing out food/drinks. The kid’s meals are good too, my granddaughter loves the shrimp (she peels off the breading) and has broccoli instead of fries. Not a seafood eater? The steaks and the pork chops are great too; as are the salads and soups.

• Visited December 2013

Marietta, GA
“Do not miss Bonefish”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

One of the best values in Destin is Bonefish. Great atmosphere and good prices. Bang Bang shrimp is the best appetizer ever.

Visited September 2013
Abita Springs, Louisiana
“Consistently Great”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

I have never been disappointed with Bonefish Grill. I generally am a creature of habit so I usually get the salmon and a order of bang-bang shrimp of course for appetizers. Always good service, even if crowded and errors happen the management has always bent over backwards to rectify.
Will look forward to my next visit.

Visited November 2013
“Worst BFG in the state...Period.”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Seating was quick, but it is the off season. Server finally showed up after about 7 or 8 minutes. I guess I was an inconvenience to him because #1 he didn't know his menu and "off menu" items; #2 he was a really big hurry to walk away, obvious because he kept putting away his notepad before my order was complete. What a fool, he could have earned a 20% to 25% tip tonight.

Now for the food:
Salad - prepared wrong; whole green beans - soggy and tasteless; rice -dry and crunchy; bang bang shrimp - "dead" and obviously sitting in the window for a while. The best thing about my dinner was the glass of ice water.

I am a BFG regular and know how their food should be prepared and how it should taste, and this is not a good example.

Sadly, it seems like the last time I was at this location 4 months ago, I was as equally disappointed.

Looking for a restaurant to close? Start here!

Newnan, Georgia
“Consistent Value”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This is always one of our regular stops when visiting the Destin, FL area. They have regular specials and values and we have never had a bad meal. Consistently Good. Service staff is professional and very friendly. Appetizers, salads, sides and main dishes are varied and flavorful. We have spent a lot more on meals and did not have the food quality or service we regularly get at this location.

• Visited November 2013