“Always a great experience ”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #65 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We've been to Bonefish Grill in several different cities. Always a consistently great meal and service. Same wonderful experience at the Destin location. I'll take Bonefish Grill over any of the other seafood restaurants in the area.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Loved this place, great food, quick service, friendly service. Our waitress (Jennifer) was great and so was the hostess (Kesha).

Reviewed 9 July 2014

It doesn't matter what city I am in, I always get a good meal here. The wait can be long and most locations (including here), but there is plenty of shopping around the restaurant. The service was good and I always like to see restaurants that encourage their staff to help one another. It has a great atmosphere and the food is very good. I can always count on the Bonefish Grill for a great meal and this location was no exception.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very very very very very very very very good. Service was good, food great. Looked nice coming in. Good for our money and I would definitely go back

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Had a guest in town for a couple of weeks. She often hears me talk about the Bang Bang Shrimp at Bonefish in Destin. Being a wonderful friend, she offered to pick up an order for us to split one evening. She ate HALF of them before arriving back home (only 5 minutes ago!)! The Bang Bang Shrimp are the best! Super size serving, I can make a meal off an order of these! If someone is picking up for you to share, you better get an extra order!!