“What a Fabulous Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #57 of 300 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“What a Fabulous Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a good restaurant on our week's vacation out here. Boy what an experience. This restaurant is just absolutely AWESOME. The adults loved it the children loved it. My niece is a finicky eater and she LOVED their burger. She said it was out of this world.their appetizers are all amazing. We had the seafood entres and everything was perfect all the way thru the dessert.

• Visited July 2014

Lebanon, Tennessee
“Good seafood!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Had Fish Tacos that were sooo good, that I went back another evening for Bang Bang shrimp ! Servers were so friendly and on the ball. We went early so only had, maybe 10 minutes to wait, and had drinks outside. In a mall, not the beach, but the food was better than the beach places ! Not as expensive as them, either !

Visited July 2014
Niceville, Florida
“For a chain restaurant this is one of the better choices you'll find...but”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I like Bonefish Grill. However, I've seen several lists of Destin restaurants that serve locally caught seafood, including this one... http://www.jettyeast316.com/where-to-find-fresh-locally-caught-seafood-destin-fl/ But I've never seen the Bonefish Grill on any of those lists. If I go to a restaurant that serves shrimp I always ask if the shrimp are locally caught, and I assume if the waiter says, "no" that the shrimp are imported. I won't eat imported shrimp. I should also say that other restaurants that are part of a larger corporation do, in fact, purchase locally caught seafood...including shrimp. Mitchell's in Grand Boulevard is a great example of one that does serve locally caught seafood.

That being said, I've always enjoyed everything I've had at the Bonefish (no, I don't eat their shrimp). The food is always consistent...as you would expect with a major chain restaurant of this kind.

If you're looking for Bonefish, it's just south of the Mid-Bay bridge, and just to the west of Destin Commons.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank RavenATB
Fishers
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a great experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We've been to Bonefish Grill in several different cities. Always a consistently great meal and service. Same wonderful experience at the Destin location. I'll take Bonefish Grill over any of the other seafood restaurants in the area.

TX
“Great service, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Loved this place, great food, quick service, friendly service. Our waitress (Jennifer) was great and so was the hostess (Kesha).

Visited July 2014