“The Staff was very accommodating”

Hampton Inn & Suites Destin-Sandestin
Ranked #13 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My husband and I enjoyed staying at this hotel and we were pleased with the cleanliness of the room and the staff was very warm and welcoming. Sandy checked us in & gave us all the local area tips & places to see! I was very pleased with how the entire staff treated my husband and I. The hotel is not close to "Destin" activities but the beach was nicer here than the more populated ones. We had our car so we had no problems getting around.

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I thought I had paid for the room with points and cash. The cash part had never been paid and I was low on funds. The staff worked with me to take the payment from 3 different accounts with a smile. I will never forget the kindness. I was on a budget, just graduated and without a job.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 205annemariet
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

great location across from Silver Sands outlet mall.a little difficult to find from the road, but its behind IHOP.nestled conveniently between the scenic 98 and Highway 98 this is so the best of both worlds.Hotel itself seemed to be in pretty good condition ,what I found a little different was the breakfast it seemed to be a little below par.all in all a nice little hotel in a superb location.if you wanted to be a little closer to Sandestin, without the hassle of Destin this might be your choice.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank destinloan
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I hate to sound harsh, but this was definitely probably one of the worst hotels that I have ever stayed in. Due to the lack of the cleanliness of the room, dirty comforters with yellow stains on them, stains on the sofa sleeper cushions as well as stains on the carpet. Just not a pleasant stay for the amount of money you have to pay to stay here. Would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone in the future!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tim M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Destin-Sandestin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

I do apologize for the room condition at check in. The room had not been checked, had not been completed and this was the reason fo no duvet covers and the one duvet needed replacing. We strive to give our guests the best stay and we did not do that with this stay. Again I do apologize and hope you will stay with us again

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We found this hotel to be very nice. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was accomodating and friendly. We would stay at this Hampton Inn again. Manager made a point of speaking to us in the lobby and asking if everything was OK with our room and our stay. We appreciated his genuine concern over our comfort and satisfaction.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The three things important during any hotel stay were excellent at this Hampton. First, the staff members, especially the front desk, were very warm and helpful. Second, the room was very clean in all areas. And third, the lobby environment was very attractive and resourceful, especially the breakfast area. I would say it was a first class experience. The rate was a bit high, but Destin and other beaches in the area are high tourist areas--so the excellent experience at the hotel made the rate a bit easier to take.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I stayed here while on our way back from Disney World. Ended up staying two nights in Destin to enjoy the shopping and beach. I've stayed at this location previously years ago. Nothing has changed. The service was great. The room was spacious. It's in a great location, minus not being on the beach. Breakfast choices were wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple