This was our first trip to Destin. We were very pleased with the fabulous beach and friendly families on the property. The Sterling beach is so much nicer that other properties to the west. Go to the beach shack the day you get there to reserve your umbrella and chairs. We got lucky and there was one set left on the front row the morning we stayed on the beach. Unit 205 was clean, well equipped and in good repair. The property was quiet in the evening and even though the pool closes at 9:00, there were several people quietly enjoying it until later. It is so nice to have a washer and dryer to keep the beach towels clean and keep ahead of the sweaty clothes. Sterling is located across the street from a souvenir shop and mini-golf/go carts. Never had trouble parking. Be prepared to wait for a table at the restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Sands is a modern, beachfront mid-rise conveniently located in the heart of Destin near family activities, popular restaurants, and shopping. Sterling Sands offers 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom fully-equipped condominiums with private balconies in a resort setting that includes a free-form pool and spa, picnic area with grill, and beachside deli. Children's activities, meeting/reception facilities, and free wi-fi in all rental units.2013 Update: Sterling Sands under went all new exterior upgrades. New paint, new tiled walkways, new pool deck, new lighting, new elevators, new vending area, new poolside restrooms and more. Come see us!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sterling Sands Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Sands Condominiums Hotel Destin
- Sterling Sands Condominiums Destin, Florida