“We enjoyed our stay!”

Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Ranked #4 of 38 Hotels in Destin
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This is our second time back at the Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard and we will be back! I enjoyed the new look of the lobby and all of the books to read, what a good idea! It was nice to be able to sit and have coffee in the morning, watch the large flat screen TV's and just relax. There is breakfast there to buy if you are hungry as well as other food available for purchase. The room was comfortable and the air units were very quiet. The location was the best! You are right in the heart of Grand Boulevard where you can shop, eat at several wonderful restaurants and the public beach is a stones throw away if you don't want to use the hotel pool. I did have to ask for a luggage holder for my suitcase as there were none in the room. Each time I called down to the front desk I some how kept talking to the nicest front desk agent named Graham. He went out of his way to be kind, helpful, courteous and made me laugh each time we passed by the desk or needed something. He is a real kind and genuine person and I hope to see his smiling face greet us when we return on our next visit to Destin, FL.

Room Tip: Stay on the lower floors because the elevator is very slow.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 September 2013

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Courtyard Marriott and what a wonderful choice we made. The staff from front desk all the way to housekeeping(who does an amazing job) was friendly,helpful and very knowledgeable about the city. Billy and check-in was simply devine and made us feel welcomed so as we walked in the door. We certainly will at they Courtyard Marriott on our visit next month

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I wanted to let everyone know how pleased i was with this hotel chain. I was not a guest however, needed internet service due to work complications. I called the hotel and let them know of my situation and they told me to come right over and they would let me use their business center. I showed up with my work in tow and they greated me with open arms. I wanted to remind them that I was not a guest however, I would be willing to pay for the use of the business center. They told me that it was no problem and they were happy to help. Not only was I frazzled that the home we had rented for the labor day weekend 2013 did not have internet as posted but the hotel chain I had been so acustomed to staying at was willing to meet my demands even though I had made the wrong decsision to stay at another property. The staff was so helpful that they gave me a glass of water while I was working. This is the type of above and beyond service that I so enjoy from all of the marriott hotels that I have ever stayed at. This marriott in particular was one of the cleaniest hotels and freindliest service staff I have ever come into contact with. I know I am writing a book here but I can go on and on about how open and generous they were to me. I will never stay at another hotel or rent from another resort again. By far the best looking hotel I have ever seen. Thank you to all the staff who helped me on my merry way in Sandestin. A special thanks to Kaisha what a great person you are.

Thank you and to all who may read this, book your next vacation/trip here!

Taina C.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Excellent staff. Willing to offer help and local information above and beyond. Great location. Shopping, dinning, golf, and beach all very close. The best value for accommodations in the Sandestin area. I would definitely stay here again, and recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stayed here for a weekend wedding, and the hotel is very convenient to not only all the amenities of the resort but Destin in general. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The main lobby is very welcoming and is a good place to relax or catch up on some work. The rooms are a great size and very clean. Couldnt ask for a better place to stay for the price and location!

1  Thank dezaraib
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed here for three days..check in was quick and the front desk staff very polite. Actually every staff member goes out of their way to say hello and be very accommodating. Only had a few items from the bistro but it was tasty. The gym was a little small but worked well. Room was clean and comfortable. No complaints and I would stay here again. Nice place.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had limited choices as we arrived in Destin on Sunday night of Labor Day weekend. The hotel was very accommodating and staff was friendly and helpful. Very nice restaurants are within walking distance (200 yards or so) as is a movie theater and shops. The king room was not large but comfortable. Small restaurant in the lobby has breakfast and snack options and Starbucks coffee.