“excellent place to stay”

Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Ranked #5 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Canada
“excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We spent a night at this hotel waiting for our Vacation rental to be ready. It was clean comfortable and very reasonable in price. The front desk lady was very friendly and helpful. Can't say enough good things about this hotel and always stay there when we need a room in Destin. I have also recommended to others.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank snowbird073

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Florida
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Room was nice . Technically this Is a little bit of a walk or extremely short drive to grand boulevard town center. Seemed a little misleading when booking. Room was extremely nice and comfortable. No issues here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nick9874
Auburn, Alabama
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I feel that most people like myself do not find time to review an experience unless it is a very negative one. However there are exceptions to every rule. In this instance, Kina was cause for exception. Her level of professionalism and phenomenal customer service accompanied with a beautiful smile was the highlight of my stay in Destin. From check-in to check-out, she was my go to any time I needed help. I felt she went beyond my expectation for even the most exceptional front desk agents. I am not sure what program the Courtyard is using to train their staff, but keep it up because it shows in your excellent customer service. Five stars, Kina.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank NateKGolf
Youngsville, Louisiana
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is not only a beautiful hotel with an absolute great location but the staff is beyond courteous. Graham at the front desk went beyond our expectations. He was extremely knowledgable about the hotel, and local area. He provided us with a beautiful room with a fabulous view. Rarely gave I seen such attention to detail. Definitely recommend. Close to wonderful shopping opportunities and the beautiful beach.

Room Tip: Get a room with the balcony view
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Cristina S
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed in the Courtyard while travelling on business with Lockheed. I was very pleased with the hotel's overall accommodation. I felt as if I were on vacation at a tropical island when we were greeted upon checking in by Kina and Roberta at the front desk. Special thanks to those two beautiful ladies for the breath of fresh air to some weary travelers. I don't think they missed a single opportunity to offer help or even ask about my day. Their positive attitude and smile struck me as truly genuine and I find that hard to come by these days. I find that aspect in and of itself reason to patronize a hospitality establishment-- true hospitality. My experience with the Courtyard was unique from other hotels thanks to those two ladies. I am looking forward to the opportunity to use this hotel again; thank you Roberta and Kina for an amazing business trip that felt like a vacation.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank SpenceLM
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed in two Courtyard hotels on this trip. The first was fairly new and spotless while this hotel was showing some wear. This is still a very nice Courtyard and it is in a very good location near shopping and restaurants. We are not big fans of their approach to the "Bistro" approach where they charge you for all food and drink items. There is not even complementary coffee in the lobby. The Bistro quality was ok just a bit expensive when tacked on the already high spring break rates.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pmx2
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We have stayed at the Courtyard Sandestin before, but this time, it was a bit nicer! The little bistro now serves breakfast, lunch and a lite dinner, all of which were pretty tasty.
The staff were friendly and very accommodating to all of our needs. Nika at the front desk was amazing and helpful I might add.
The rooms were very clean and comfortable as well.
I will have to say, we will be staying at the Courtyard Sandestin for all of our Destin stays!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business