“Awesome Stay!!”

Ranked #5 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Awesome Stay!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My family and I just visited Destin...one of our favorite spots to go! We stayed at the Courtyard Sandestin this go round and everything was amazing! Check-in was easy and Lyza was very attentive and recommended different places and things to do while we were there. My daughter loved the pool. It was rarely ever crowded and she was able to have a good time. The rooms was spacious and the staff was very friendly. Oh and let's talk about the bed....COMFORTABLE & COZY!!! The location is convenient to shopping and food. Very nice hotel at a great rate! Everything was easy breezy! Would definitely return!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank prettymermaide
Tania K, General Manager at Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you so much for your comments! Lyza is a veteran Front Desk Agent at our property and I know that she does an excellent job of taking care of our guests. Thank you for recognizing her! I am so happy that you had a good stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 11 July 2014

First, we should be clear that if your most important feature on your Sandestin/Destin vacation is direct beach access from your hotel, this is not the place to stay. However, if you actually want to be just a bit removed, with beach access only a couple minutes and a road or two away, then this hotel will be just what you want. We were greeted by Angie who was not only pleasant but very knowledgeable and gave us all the information we needed to find and enjoy everything in the area. She and Riza surprised us with a lovely card and something special in our room after a brief mention that we were there for a special occasion. The room was spacious, clean well designed and very comfortable. Parking was never an issue and we were always within steps of the entry. The area is pleasant and peaceful, but allows you to reach the beaches, restaurants and entertainment within minutes. Wireless internet access if free and fast, and if you want it even faster, you can upgrade for a few dollars per day if you wish. Additionally, this hotel was one of the most reasonable in the area for the time period we picked, but you would never know it by the high quality and amenities. We loved the hotel and would absolutely stay there again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank billw297
Thank you so much for your review!! I am so glad that Angie and Rizza were able to show you such excellent hospitality and thank you for choosing to spend your special occasion with us. I am happy to see that you took advantage of the local dining, shopping and beaches while you were staying with us. The Grand Boulevard area is teeming with great food and stores! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in town!
Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a great hotel with an affordable rate (compared to the area). The staff were all very friendly and the hotel was very clean. Overall I was very impressed with the quality, value, service and it is right down the road from numerous public beaches.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Hamilton D
Tania K, General Manager at Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you so much for your post! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! I hope that you had the opportunity to shop and dine at Grand Boulevard as well as visit the local beaches. We absolutely love our area and look forward to having you join us again in the future!
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We're traveling through Destin on our way back from Orlando, my husband and I stopped here to try and get a room only to be told that they would waive the normal 2 night limit if we would pay $300 for one night. We just stayed in a very nice resort in Orlando for less than $200 a night!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank pngebhardt
texas
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed at this location several years ago, and upon visiting the area again recently, were pleasantly surprised that the excellent service and rooms remained! So nice to be able to rely on a hotel that you can come to and have no worries. The hotel has been recently updated, so that was a definite plus. Several miles from the chaos of the Destin strip make this a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Tania K, General Manager at Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
I am so happy to see that we were able to fulfill your expectations! Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us again on your travels to the area. I hope that you will be able to join us again in the future!
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed here for a wedding. Was not disappointed. Good location and nice hotel. Lots to do, just down the street. This place is clean and they have nice beds. Nice lobby. I asked the staff for help and they were spot on with the recommendations.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights because my daughter had given birth to her first baby at the Sacred Heart Hospital nearby. Her husband was staying with her. Service given to me was exceptional, especially by Sam & Lyza. Even present for my daughter & son-in-law. I was 100% impressed with the courtesy & personal touches. I live in Sydney, Australia

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank 15molly
Congratulations! I am so happy that we were able to provide you with your accommodations while you welcomed a new member to your family. Sam and Lyza are wonderful front desk agents and I am so glad to see that they were able to assist you during this amazing time. I know you were a long way from Sydney, but I hope that we were able to make you feel at home! We look forward to welcoming you back to our property the next time you are in town to visit.