“Nice Lady's night out!”

The Painting Vine - Wine & Painting Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy an evening of wine and painting! The Painting Vine hosts groups, couples, and private parties to relax with laughter and a lot of art. Kids and family friendly events are offered during the day. Open painting times are available as well, with no instructions but all art supplies are available. Perfect attraction to bring a souvenier of the Emerald Coast home!!
Lebanon, Tennessee
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Nice Lady's night out!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

For a rainy evening, it was a pleasant couple of hours. Our group ranged from 10 yrs. old to 71 and it was nice to see everyone's personality come out in the paintings. They didn't give you a choice of what to paint and the "wines" were expensive.

Visited July 2014

Destin, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The beach was our muse”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Had a great time creating a beach scene painting. Everyone in our group left with similar beach scene paintings but we were taught to put our own unique twist to our paintings based on what we liked. The instructor was very good at working with painters of varying skill levels. I've had quite a bit of experience with painting but learned several new techniques. I highly recommend this activity to the novice or experienced painter.

Visited June 2014
“Awesome time!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Had an absolute blast! Step by step instructions made our painting turn out great. Good memories and with my spouse and family.

Mobile, Alabama
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Honeymoon fun!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My hubby and I came to the Painting Vine over our honeymoon and had such a blast that we have decided to paint together as a couple's hobby! It was also nice to be able to bring our own wine selection to our session. It's a must-do and a great rain plan!

Visited April 2014
Mary Esther, Florida
“Great Girls Night Out”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Ann is great, I have never painted before, but my painting came out so good I hung it in my living room. If you want a great time for adults and kids. Go and have a blast

Visited March 2014