This area was overall great. I'm a lover of beautiful beaches with clear water. It rained here a week before we arrived. The beach water was not what we were use to in Destin. It was only clear 1 day. Dark green, brownish. But shells galore were washing up on the beach & they were beautiful! My son actually hooked a stingray by the wing/ fin by the jetties. Another kid caught a tiger fish.
We had an issue with the umbrella chair service, everyone had to move around since people took chairs they didn't pay for. The pool & hottub were great~ very clean! Plenty of beach & not overcrowded. But we go to Destin for the clear beach water & this trip , the beach water wasn't clear!:(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A long favored location on the Emerald Coast, Jetty East remains the best loved vacation spot for families. Beautiful accommodations, a beach side pool, tennis courts and pavilion overlooking the blue green waters of the Gulf enhance vacations and draw our guests back time after time to Jetty East. Come make wonderful memories with your family on our gorgeous sugar white beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Jetty East Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetty East Condominiums Hotel Destin
- Jetty East Condominiums Destin, Florida