We arrived at Jetty East just in time to enjoy the new beach. We watched as they pulled the big pipe away that blew in the new sand. We found the most amazing shells. We were at Jetty East last year at this time and the weather was perfect. Only down side was the fisherman who were in the front of the condo bating shark with chopped up herring. They finally caught a small shark then beat it to death with a hammer. We told security, but they told us they have no control of beach property. I hope that is true when a shark comes up and bites someone after being bated like that. I think the fisherman were staying at Jetty East too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A long favored location on the Emerald Coast, Jetty East remains the best loved vacation spot for families. Beautiful accommodations, a beach side pool, tennis courts and pavilion overlooking the blue green waters of the Gulf enhance vacations and draw our guests back time after time to Jetty East. Come make wonderful memories with your family on our gorgeous sugar white beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jetty East Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetty East Condominiums Hotel Destin
- Jetty East Condominiums Destin, Florida