“Horrible Service”

Busters Old Time Photos
Ranked #7 of 14 Fun & Games in Destin
More attraction details
Owner description: The closest thing to a time machine! Fun for all ages. Now offering Wild West and Victorian era's
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
MS
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Had money stolen from my purse by a female associate. Called the police, did a report and afterwards, I asked for a refund but was refused because they can't refund for "personal experiences", I had a groupon picture taken which I would have kept but the CD, they could have refunded. At the time, there were only two employees and my family. The male associate was taking our picture.

Requested to speak with the owner and still have not received a call.

Visited August 2014
6 Thank Rahka B

Hollister, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Friendly and Experienced! ”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Way cool place to get that family photo with a Western twist... The employees are great fun and the photos are very professional and a great price. A great way to beat the sun for an hour or so..

2 Thank Mark_Howe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience! ”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I've always wanted to take an old timey photo and I am so happy this was my first experience! The man who help us was named Skip and he was such a pleasure. I called ahead asking questions and he was very patient with me and informative. He guided us with clothing and was very entertaining during the photo shoot. The whole experience deserves a 100%! Definitely go to Busters!

2 Thank Scarlett S
Kennesaw, Georgia
214 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 184 helpful votes
“Great photo opportunity in unique costumes and settings”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We got Groupon deals for a sitting and one 8x10 for $20. We did the Cowboy and also the Victorian sittings. They took lots of photos in different poses and combination of family members. The costumes were full clothing and not just a pullover top or shirt like other costume photo shops. The settings were fun and creative to provide a good backing. Overall we had fun and liked the pictures. We bought the digital package since you get ALL of your photos including printing rights and a few digital frames - well worth the value.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Thomas V
Frisco, Texas
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“If you need a day out of the sun”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We needed a few hours off of the beach and this was just what we were looking for. The kids had a great time hamming it up for the camera. We were able to dress in our western finest and act out some scenes for a memorable family keepsake.

Visited July 2014