“Very Nice employees!!!”

Ranked #2 of 163 Tours in Destin
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My Family and I were in Destin for 4 days we used Just chute me for Parasailing, snorkeling, and sunset cruise!! We enjoyed every bit of it. Each Crew were very nice and Helpful!!!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I've done a few different parasailing excursions and this is my favorite. They take you to the Gulf-side not the bay-side. Saw dolphins early during the late morning session. I had an 11-year old that was frightened to go on this but by the end was ready to do it again. The view is amazing and the prices are in line with all the others in Destin.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was begging them not to reel us in. This is great. The crew was excellent and made very sure we were all safe. It was easy as they put on your harness, connect you to the ropes, and you just sit on the back of the deck as they reel you out and up and then back onto the back of the boat.!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Me and my 8 yr old son went with these guys and they are awesome! It was our first time and my son was scared but the crew dude got down, exchanged some cool words with and and got him ready to rock! They were professional, safe, and fun. I recommend these guys to anyone thinking about parasailing, we will certainly go back!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The whole staff was absolutly amazing! Ill defiantly be coming back! I will recommend everyone to yall. The dolphin tour and parasailing were both so much fun!!! Thanks guys!!!!!