A friend of the family who owns one of the condos at Emerald Grande recommended it to us. I have stayed in Seaside twice before and thought this would be a nice change for our family of 6 (Mom, Dad, Gramma, 18 yr old, 13 yr old, 5 yr old). Great location right by HarborWalk Village with numerous activities (including zipline, that bouncy harness thing my 5 yr old likes, boat and jet-ski rentals, etc.), upscale restaurants, shopping, and events such as Thursday night fireworks, local bands/musicians, Tuesday night Mardi Gras entertainment...you could park your car and just stay here for the week and have plenty to do. Our condo (2 bedroom/2 bath with 1 king bed room, 1 queen bed room, and then another room with twin bunk beds that didn't have a closet or bathroom which is why I guess it isn't considered a 3rd bedroom) was roomy, clean, up-to-date, comfy beds and sheets, well-stocked kitchen...only complaints were could use more ceiling lighting in the bedrooms. Staff was super helpful and friendly...bell staff, front desk, etc...all willing to help and offer their assistance...daily maid service for towels and refresh of kitchen and bathroom with friendly maids...no complaints. Free DVD rentals that my family enjoyed several nights (kind of like a free Red Box). Hotel pool and deck with bar/food area were very nice (pool could be larger or they could add an extra pool somewhere) and my kids had a great time...busy but it was never overrun with too many people and we are here 4th of July week. We haven't taken the hotel water shuttle to the hotel beach but may try before we leave tomorrow....we went to Henderson Beach one day and also rented a pontoon and hung out at Crab Island another day which were both wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emerald Grande at HarborWalk Village is Destin's shining jewel overlooking some of the most marvelous turquoise water and sugar sand beaches in creation. The one-of-a-kind architecture blends harmoniously with the harbor front setting. All rooms have spacious balconies with panoramic views overlooking the Emerald Coast. With four different resort residence categories to accommodate families of all sizes, you'll enjoy luxurious accommodations that include custom-crafted furnishings and lavish baths, with a level of service that sets the standard for all other family resorts. Amenities include a full service European spa and fitness center, indoor and outdoor heated pools overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, full-time concierge, numerous restaurants to choose from as well as in-room dining, state-of-the-art business center, garage parking and 24 hour security. Emerald Grande is nestled inside HarborWalk Village where activities and entertainment waits to please each and every member of your family-dive in and make memories that will last a lifetime. Here you can find waterfront shopping, water sports, boat, pontoon and ski rentals, world class fishing, aqua adventures, dolphin cruises, clubs and nightlife, weekly fireworks, seasonal festivals, live entertainment, magic shows, and an array of restaurants to satisfy all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Emerald Grande at HarborWalk Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Grande Harbor Walk Village Hotel Destin
- Emerald Grande At HarborWalk Village Destin, Florida