Silver Beach Towers Resort
US$321
US$232
US$295
US$213
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$199
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$209
CandlewoodSuites
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$229
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$199
US$194
Travelocity
US$364
US$282
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$224
Priceline
All reviewsstop lightcovered parkingliving roomcalled prioradded securitypool areagreat condoboth bedroomssecure parkingcondo complexespools and hot tubspaddle boardstoilet paperour favorite place to stayenjoyed staying herethe rental companymaster bath
Reviewed 24 November 2012

We stayed here for a girls getaway and rented a two bedroom unit through Compass. They were very friendly and professional. We had no problems at all. Very clean, and nicely decorated. We went during October so the weather was perfect and basically had the pool and hot tub to ourselves. I loved it and would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Drishton
Reviewed 30 October 2012

We stayed at Silver Beach Towers East in a Penthouse of August 2012 and it was amazing. Beautiful, huge Penthouse easy pool and beach access. One of the best trips we have ever taken. Convient grills and conviently located near all the attraction. The room was clean and the area was quiet. We absolutely loved it and cannot wait to go back again next year! Destin is gorgeous and its even more gorgeous when you are staying 1st class! Thanks SIlver Beach Towers for the wonderful experience!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Slybester
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We stayed in West tower room 1505. Lovely condo and beautiful view. This property is well maintained with two very nice pools. Beach set up is great. We walked along the beach and saw other properties but Silver Beach seems so much nicer. We cant wait to go back next September!

Room Tip: !505 is very nicely decorated and very clean.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank louisadi1
Reviewed 23 September 2012

It's hard to be disappointed staying on the beach, but Visionary Rentals and unit 705 West made it happen with filthy carpets, serious scuff marks on the walls, and misleading pricing. We paid approximately $170 more for a 4-night stay than if we had rented through Compass Rentals instead of Visionary, for the same unit! Only upon arriving did we discover that Silver Beach Towers maintains two different rental agencies. We were told by Compass (onsite) to drive down the road to the Visionary offices to check in. On a positive note, the Visionary rep, Carol, was very nice and apologetic for the room's condition.

The icing on the cake: Compass offers complementary beach chairs; with Visionary, they're $25/day.

We will not stay here again. There are too many superior options in the Destin area.

• Stayed: September 2012
8  Thank B_Took
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We just returned from our trip at SBT. This is the 2nd time we've stayed there and I do think the property is very nice. The pools are large and there are about plenty of chairs and picnic tables. We booked our trip through Compass Resorts. I worked with Christine several times and she was very pleasant to work with.

While I enjoy the condo and it's amenities I was very disappointed in how I was treated by Steven, the President of the Home Owners Association. The first day we went to the beach I left a baby float under one of the chairs as we went to the beach. We were planning on taking my 11 month old to the pool on the way back to the condo. As any parent can understand, my arms were full with carrying my baby and all the items that come along with taking a child to the beach. We were staying at the condo in mid-September so the pool was virtually empty and only about 10 of the 100+ chairs were taken all day. I did not think that leaving a baby float under a chair would be an issue as there were plenty of chairs to go around. When we returned to the pool about 90 minutes later the float was taken. I went to the HOA office to see if they had it and I was told that I'm not allowed to leave anything at the pool. I explained to Steven that I have a small child, who cannot walk, and I could not carry everything to the beach. I asked that if I bring a float down again would I be able to leave it by the pool since the pool was virtually empty. He told me no. We discussed the issue for several minutes. I understand that there are rules but Steven's approach was extremely condescending and rude. To me it felt very unreasonable that I could not leave a baby float anywhere without it being taken away. In my opinion Steven handled the situation very poorly and does not represent the home owners well. While I think SBT is one of the best condo properties in Destin and the unit we rented was extremely nice, my experience with Steven would keep me from renting the unit again.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family