“I've had better”

Buck’s Smokehouse
Ranked #4 of 309 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The staff is very friendly, the portions are huge but the food was just okay nothing special and.the sauces were gross they were served cold and all I tasted was ketchup.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Only been open for three months and is already ranked #1 on Trip Advisor. If you're looking for good barbeque and the absolute most friendly staff of anywhere you've ever been, this is definitely the place to go. We loved it and will definitely be back next year.

1  Thank pcpd402
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We tried Bucks based on reviews here. We were not disappointed. The owners were very personable and we enjoyed talking with him. Everything we had was great, brisket, chicken, ribs and pulled pork. Give it a try.

1  Thank David C
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I went on an average weeknight for dinner, yet they were out of multiple things on the menu...How does a BBQ place not have Beef Brisket? The food quantities where large, the prices where reasonable for the Destin location...but I get real plates and a waitress for the same price at other BBQ Places. Being from North Carolina I was intrigued by the Carolina Sauce, I asked was it East or West? They had no clue, and asked me to tell them...Turns out it is a Mustard Based...which is South Carolina, but even then...South Carolina uses yellow mustard...not Honey Mustard. When the waitress tells me to use it for my sons chicken strips because its the closest thing to honey mustard that they have...that should tell you a little about it. The Smokes Sausage is very good, but again...at $12 - $14 a plate...other BBQ places offer All you can eat in a real restaurant not a small brick house.
It does offer a porch, but at dinner time the only thing you can see is car brake lights, and I for one do not think that exhaust and BBQ are a match made in heaven.

2  Thank colnorth
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is definitely a winner! Great food, great prices, and great service!! The turkey was the best smoked turkey sandwich I've ever eaten. The fries were perfect and the kids loved their pork sandwiches. We'll be back before we head home! We plan to pick up some smoked turkey to take home with us.

1  Thank theTNkiehls