Henderson Park Inn
  • Pool
  • Pool
Cabana Club(Destin)
View Hotel
All reviewscandy barsbox lunchhappy hourchef gregbeach walk cafemain buildingbed and breakfastexecutive suitefrom honey baked hamsecond buildingfree candybeachwalk restaurantnewer buildingcorner suitehenderson parkbeach chairs and umbrellasbottled water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2012

The Henderson Park Inn, what a treat! My husband and I spent one week at Henderson to celebrate our 10th Anniversary. It seems that our stay has raised our standards to a much higher new level! In planning our next vacation, I find myself comparing every hotel, resort or B & B review to our experience at Henderson, and nothing even comes close. The Henderson is a quaint, quiet, relaxing B & B with a wonderful, friendly staff, excellent breakfast and atmosphere overall. It’s location on the snowy white beach is PERFECT! We had a great time visiting with other guests during happy hour where we were often got a glimpse of Air Force aircraft flying over the golf. Great fun! It was a perfect vacation for my husband and I, being adults only, we could got a “kid break” for one week. We will definitely go back and I can’t wait!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CJoo7
Reviewed 13 April 2012

What a wonderful piece of heaven on a beautiful beach. The staff goes above and beyond to please.
It was so nice to venture down and have a very tasty breakfast, the lunches you choose from are great and dinner, you can't go wrong with anything served at Beach Walk Cafe, it's all delicious.
Happy hour, well, it is so much fun, it's worth finding the time to mingle and enjoy. Then, there's all the other extras, that make Henderson Park Inn a special place.
We stayed on the second floor in the building next to the main building, our room was very nice and spacious, as well, as our balcony.
We had the most relaxing vacation and had the pleasure of meeting some very nice people. We all shared the same opinion, we love this place. It's a hidden gem and we can't wait to return.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HappyLife2
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We stayed at the Henderson for 4 nights. It was the most enjoyable, peaceful place I have been. The rooms were out of a magazine. The private beach was spectacular. Breakfast was something to look forward to each morning, with such a variety it was hard to choose. As for the Henderson staff, they made us feel as if we were VERY important people. They were right on top of everything and went above and beyond to serve us. I have NEVER had this kind of service. We were amazed! We even made some friendships. The only drawback is that now I will compare others to the Henderson.....It would be tough to beat!

Room Tip: The corner suites and best as far as view. But the second flood of the newer building was spectacular too! I don't know why it lists a pool. the Henderson does not have a pool. But the private beach makes up for that!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed 9 April 2012

On the beach, no screaming kids, great restaurant, just a mile from shopping, movies etc.
Rooms in the annex were big and quiet. Will return

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank guy15
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This is a very pricey hotel stay for the amenities and condition of this B &B. The exterior and portions of the interior need a complete overhaul. There was no hot water for our showers. The honey baked ham store box lunch is a nice touch but beware... You do not get a boxed lunch on the day you check in or check out. I was led to believe 4 meals were included with my $750 2 night off season stay. There are lots of snacks and sodas but no healthy snacks were available hence this amenity was useless for us. I recommend finding a Cheaper alternative or a different beach vacation spot all together where you get 4 star amenities for 4 star prices. BTW if it is cold and rainy in Destin there is absolutely nothing to do.

• Stayed: April 2012