Just returned from a long weekend at the SummerPlace Inn. Had stayed there a few years ago when it was a Best Western and was surprised at the newly renovated hotel. Front desk staff was very friendly, no matter what time you passed the desk. We had a handicap accessible room, which had a very large bathroom with no obstacles for an older person. Room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was adequate, with muffins, bagels, fruit and waffles. Even though the hotel was busy, the room was very quiet. Also, parking was never a problem. The location was ideal for shopping, restaurants, and of course the beach. Indoor pool looked inviting, as did the hot tub. Will definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the premier choice for hotel rooms in Destin Florida USA - the SummerPlace Inn. Our Florida styled hotel is perfect for overnight Destin hotel accommodations when you want a break from the ordinary. Come see for yourself why we have quickly become the local's choice for a Destin boutique hotel.The SummerPlace Inn Destin Hotel has recently completed a brand new lobby renovation to included more lounging areas and TV's for our guest. Our hotel is near everything you are looking for - including the sparkling Emerald Coast beaches, shopping, and local restaurants. We are Located directly on the Emerald Coast Parkway, (US-98) we're the perfect choice for whatever brings you to Destin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your SummerPlace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerplace Hotel Destin
- Best Western Destin
- Best Western Summerplace Inn
- SummerPlace Inn Destin, Florida