SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel
US$188
EmbassySuites.com
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$186
US$150
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$149
Hampton.com
US$169
US$163
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$268
US$234
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$119
CandlewoodSuites
US$214
US$188
Hotwire.com
All reviewssummer place innbalcony roomfree breakfastjoe's crab shackacross the streetoutdoor poolyogurthot tubbooked this hotelgreat place to stayshort staygreat ratebeds were very comfortablepublic beachthe room was nicethe entire staffhenderson beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Everything about the Summerplace Inn is exceptional! The rooms are very nice and comfortable. The staff is so very nice and makes you feel so welcome. Jenny is so sweet and always remembers us. Everything about out stay was perfect!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
Jenny L, General Manager at SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really take pleasure in creating a memorable experience for our guest. We make every encounter with our guests a personal interaction. It's always nice to see the same faces year after year. We appreciate your business and loyalty to the SummerPlace Inn. We look forward to your visit in the near future.

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

After driving cross country for 4 days my boyfriend and I decided to have a mini beach vacation stop in Destin. I looked online and between the rate, location, and reviews we decided to book a room here. I called and booked a room, I was pleasantly surprised that the rate was lower than I found online. Check in was smooth, the hotel was clean and so was our room. Great location if you don't want to go far for dinner or the beach. I would absolutely go back to Summerplace Inn again!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Jenny L, General Manager at SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to submit a review about our hotel. We are happy that you called the hotel directly to book your reservation. You will always get the best deal by booking directly with hotel. We will match any online rates that are advertising our property. Also by booking directly through the hotel we can ensure your specified room request. In addition we are able to answer any of your questions about the hotel or area. There is someone at the property 24 hours a day. It was our pleasure to meet your expectations and we look forward to your visit in the future. Be sure to spread the word about SummerPlace Inn! Thank you.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Very nice hotel on highway 98. It is within a shirt walk of the beach as well as gokarts, mini golf and an ice cream shop. Right behind the hotel is an athletic complex with a one mile track and playground. The breakfast is quite good and more than adequate. The room was spotless. The pools are small, but there is an entire ocean to enjoy. This is a great value with unbeatable service!

• Stayed: November 2013
Jenny L, General Manager at SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for submitting a review about our hotel. As an independent hotel we truly appreciate when our guest take the time to give us feed back about their stay. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us. The next time you make your way to Destin be sure to give us a call directly so we can ensure you get he best deal possible.

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

I've stayed a lot of places and I don't always leave glowing reviews.

That is why you should trust me when I say this hotel is a cut above the rest.

Our first visit in 2011 the staff let us use a special room inside to keep our expensive bicycles and they even put our room next to it near the back door so we could get the bikes in and out quickly.

I was impressed with this level of customer service, so this year when I brought the family to do the bike path we booked this hotel again. Of course the hotel was clean and staff was pleasant like before. However this time something happened that blew me away.

I got a call from the desk clerk the night of our return to let me know that I left my gold wedding band in the room!!

We all know that Gold is as good as cash and to have this item returned speaks volumes about the staff and management.

They have my business from now on.

• Stayed: October 2013
Jenny L, General Manager at SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

First we would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us again. We appreciate your business. Second we would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We value our staff and our customers. Which is why we work so hard to provide a safe and friendly environment for everyone. We understand how devastating it would be to misplace such a precious memento. We knew right away who it belong to and wanted to ensure that it was returned to you promptly. Our hope is to keep you and your family coming back to the SummerPlace year after year. Make sure you give us a call on your next visit to Destin. We will make sure you get the best deal possible. Thanks again for your continued loyalty.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Beds were EXTRA cozy; in fact, I could hardly get my kids out of bed and down to the beach because of them!! And, like other reviewers have noted, although it's not ON the beach, it's just a short two-second drive down and around the block and you're right there!! I was referred to SummerPlace Inn by a previous customer and will continue to pass the referrals on......Great Stay!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much taking the time to submit a review. We absolutely live for our reviews! We love to hear the feed back from the guest especially such kind words about our staff and service. It's awesome that you mention the "cozy beds" that is one of the main compliments we receive when it comes to the rooms. They are always asking where we purchased our mattresses? We are glad that you enjoyed it so much. That's the best part about vacation anyway is sleeping in! Make sure when you come to Destin that you give us a call directly at the property to make sure that we can offer you the best deal. Also don't forget to mention that you have stayed with us before. We hope to see you and your family in the near future. Thank you.