other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mallory T
“Decent condo...Needs some updating”
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

This was our first trip to Destin and it's a beautiful, busy, family oriented place. This condo overall was decent, could use some upgrades.
Pros-Located on a nice gated resort, with several pools, short walk/drive to the beach with private beach parking, close to shopping outlets, gas grill outside, nice patio, pond view on a golf course, fishing available on the resort, coined washer/dryer outside, kitchen utensils/dishes/ pans to be able to cook, available beach supplies.
Cons- First the communication from the owner. Even after paying off the balance, I had to message them a couple weeks before our vacation to get the details like the address etc. I was not given a contact telephone number until we had an issue with the AC while we were at this condo and I messaged them on trip advisor and I gave them my number to reach me. Spent one night with no AC, it was pretty uncomfortable. Second, the floors were so dirty, to the point you had to keep your shoes on in the house, if not your feet would be black, not exaggerating, actually took a picture of the bottom of my foot. We would have to wash my daughters feet off before we left to go out for the day just from walking around inside. Floors even had a grimy feel. Third, the beds-the king bed is not firm at all! Super soft, no support. Sheets kept coming off. The pullout couch would maybe be ideal for children only. Thin mattress, not comfortable at all, couldn't find sheets for it. Fourth- Gps takes you to a private gate that you have to have a badge to get in. We had never been there before and didn't realize that this wasn't the main gate until another owner pulled up behind us and then told us what to do to get in. You have to have a tag in your windshield to show the guard when entering, which only one was provided in the condo so the other couple who stayed with us had the run around trying to get one for their car.
Seascape resort where the condo is located is beautiful! Very well taken care of! In a great location in Destin! We would stay again if this condo was updated!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing