“It's strawberry season!!”

263 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 307 helpful votes
“It's strawberry season!!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

You don't have to wait to get your strawberry shortcake at the Plant City Strawberry Festival when you can go to Brandon Farms. I've been here 3 times in the past 3 weeks. I can now say that this is my favorite place to go for fresh strawberry sundaes, strawberry shortcake, strawberry pizza, strawberry shakes, and local honey. I brought my family who was visiting from New York for a quick bite to eat. It was the highlight of their trip! They loved their strawberry sundaes, and my mother loved her strawberry shortcake. She said it was better than the one at the festival. I loved the strawberry shake which was full of sweet strawberries. While we were eating, I couldn't help but notice how popular this place really is. There was a steady flow of people the whole time we were there. It must be a local favorite. I also noticed that this is much more than a stop for fresh picked strawberries. They also have other produce as well as local honey for sale. I was more fascinated with the honey because I've heard that there are health benefits associated with it. What was nice is that they have a little sampling station for those who want to sample the honey before buying it. I've sampled and bought 3 of them so far (Gallberry, Orange Blossom, Wildflower, and Palmetto). They are all very good, but my favorite so far is the Gallberry Honey. It's definitely worth a stop if you love strawberries and honey. We're totally hooked.

Visited February 2014

54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Best Strawberry Shortcake in Town”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Every year we visit Brandon Farms. The kids LOVE the strawberry shortcake with ice cream. I love the whipped topping.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank dolphinchicks
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Fresh strawberries in January”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

We visited here last in 1999, and it was just as good as I remembered! We feasted on strawberry sundaes and milkshakes, plus bought some fresh strawberries to go.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank B R
Seffner, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Strawberry pizza”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

These folks make the best strawberry pizza i have ever had. Bit pricey but it tastes fantastic. To bad its so seasonal.

Visited March 2012