“Gorgeous”
other travellers have booked this property
Viila courtyard and dock access Fully equipped kitchen with dining table for 4
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Villa 7027
Viila courtyard and dock access
Fully equipped kitchen with dining table for 4
Kitchen
Living room with sofa sleeper
48' flat screen TV
Master bedroom with queen bed
Master bedroom with flat screen
Master bathroom
Guest bedroom with queen bed
Guest bathroom
Dock behind our villa
Dock behind our villa
Our courtyard
Courtyard with splash pool/jacuzzi
Swimming with the Dolphins @ Hawks Cay
Fishing behind our villa in our dock
Boating! One of the many activities
Hanging out at the Marina
Jumping off the dock. One of my kids favorite past times
Swimming across the dock.
View from Marina
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Laurie M
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We stayed in a 2 bedroom townhouse on the water. The beds were comfortable and each bedroom had a full bath. We loved the deck upstairs and down, the patio had a fan to circulate the air. Without it, we wouldn't have been able to enjoy eating outside near the water. The golf cart trams took us around the island so we never had to walk far in the heat. We liked the pool for 21+. My grandson liked the 4' pools. There is also a pirate ship pool and miniature golf. The marina offered boat rentals, fishing trips, and swimming with the dolphins. Plan to spend most of your time on the island and little time exploring the keys.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Horsham
Reviewed 28 November 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

Sebastian Florida
Reviewed 23 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

23 Nov 2013
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure accommodating your family! Sincerely, Silvia
kirstie55
bedfordshire
“Small dark well equipped & maintained Over priced villa”
Reviewed 11 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

This villa is small and dark, there is no natural light due to the amount of trees and bushes, even on the small deck, you couldn't sunbathe if you wanted too. Also it gives you the impression it is on the bay front, however this is not the case, you have side access to a boat channel and the outlook is other larger villas. Also don't think you can use the amenities on the resort because you can't you need a key card or room key, and you don't get either. The bedrooms are really small with only a small cupboard for clothes. If you are larger than average, and I'm not, you would struggle in the bathroom as it is tiny. Also the resort is really expensive you are better off staying in cheaper larger accommodation further down on marathon.
On the plus side it is spotlessly clean and very smart and it only took us two days to get the kettle replaced... However watch those plastic mattress covers... Don't half make you sweat.... Overall not what I expected or paid for.. Would not stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Smart villa clean and well equipped
Liked least: Small and dark
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Jun 2013
Hello Kristie, I am surprised that you did not find our accommodations to be to your liking. This resort is a 5 star resort and has always been a guest favorite. As for the size of the villa, it is not an extra large villa but it is 1000 sq.ft.
Della S
Indianapolis, Indiana
“An Invitation to Return”
Reviewed 7 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

My husband and I, along with his brother and his wife, rented this beautiful villa to celebrate my sweetie's birthday. I felt like I did a lot of research regarding where to stay and I read all of the reviews posted by the various travelers at each of the locations that grabbed my attention. Our destination was to be a surprise for him but a few days prior to heading to The Keys I told him where we were going. We were all looking forward to the getaway but we had no idea how much we would love the location I chose.

The reservation, payment, check-in and check-out processes were very easy. The location was beautiful and peaceful and we felt very secure. The decor of the home was modern and clean and made us feel like we were at home; comfortable and relaxed.

While there, we planned to return in June to celebrate my birthday and bring our children, however, due to the availability of the villa and deadlines on my job, we couldn't make it work. But, our plans are to return later in the year to enjoy the beauty and inviting feel of this villa and possibly a second villa nearby.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness, the furnishings, the relaxing atmosphere.
Liked least: The lock on the front door needs some attention. It appeared that some screws may have been missing which made it difficult to open the door at times. Also, the map provided needs more detail.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NY

Miami
Reviewed 18 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

18 Sep 2012
Sandy,

Thank you so much for your review. I hope next time you can stay longer. You were truly a pleasure to assist.

Silvia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing