“Low key”
Review of Ocean

Ocean
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Duck Key
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Overseas Highway
No. California
“Low key”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Excellent wait staff, food and view. We dined here twice and both meals were Scrumptious. Loved waking to and from dinner

• Hungarian first
Yonkers, New York
“Not bad”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Limited choice, on the expensive side, but dissent food and located rite on the resort’s property by swimming pool, which is very convenient.

Sanibel Island, Florida
“Great service and Buffet”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Servers were excellent, quick in before our charter and she really was very helpful to get us out in time for our fishing charter. Food was very good as well. Ate two days in a row.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great value and great variety.... Beautiful views.... Friendly service...didn't have dinner or lunch there but menu looked good!

Starr, South Carolina
“The Red Snapper is Awesome!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

A bit pricey but excellent! My husband and Dad got the double cheeseburger, my brother got the grouper, my Mom got a cheeseburger and I got the red snapper. My brother's grouper was fried which we both agreed shouldn't have been. I was surprised at first when they set the snapper in front of me, I was really hungry and the plate was sorta small for the price I was paying and the vegetable combination was unusual, but it was amazing and it filled me up. We also had the breakfast buffet 2 mornings in a row. Once with just me and my husband and the next morning with all of us. I enjoyed it both times.

Visited April 2014