I was at the resort for a wedding that was being held at Honeymoon Island. I was in room 209, which was on the side of the resort. But from the balcony, my room had a pretty good view of the bay. The room was clean and appeared to have been recently redone. The TV was an old tube style TV and it did not work, but that was no big deal for me. I went into some of the other rooms that were on the bay and those rooms were great. The view was fantastic and the balcony were even better. There was a constant breeze through the rooms when you had the doors open. Each room had a bed, dining table, couch (which folds out into a bed) and small kitchen area. If you are staying for a while that is great feature. One of the days we made breakfast in the room and it was nice. The office has a computer and printer that you can use for free, that was good. The resort also has free wifi and free parking. There is also an onsite laundry facility. Basically it good place to stay and it is worth the upgrade to the rooms located directly on the bay so that you have the outstanding views. We actually got to see dolphins playing in the bay one evening. The sunsets from those rooms are also amazing to watch. The rooms come with everything you would need for the kitchen (plates, cups, silverware, cooking utensils and pots and pans. They also provide makeup remover wipes and bath and body works toiletries in the rooms. I also had good water pressure and hot water whenever I needed it. The rooms were also very quiet. I never heard my neighbors or the bar area! There is no beach access here, everything is bay and piers. But Honeymoon Island and Caladesi is less than 5 minutes away and those our breathtaking beaches!
Bottom line, I would stay here again happily!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the premier all-suites waterfront resort in beautiful Dunedin, Florida. Overlooking St. Joseph's Sound and the Gulf of Mexico, our accommodations provide a relaxing old Florida-style change of pace.Visit downtown Dunedin for art galleries, wine tasting, shopping and dining. Spend a day on the links at St. Andrews or Dunedin Country Club. Soak in the sun on several of America's top-ranked beaches.Maybe you would prefer relaxing at our waterfront pool area or fishing from our pier. The possibilities are endless and all are here for your enjoyment.Resort amenities include an onsite restaurant and tiki bar serving casual fare daily, weather permitting. Join us as we toast the sunset every evening with free sunset shooters! We offer complimentary bike rentals. Boat dockage for overnight resort guests at a nominal fee. A heated spa, book and CD lending library, guest laundry,free fitness club membership,summer kids club activities and a 4,000 square foot banquet and event venue round out the guest amenities. We hope you come as our guests and leave as our friends with memories to last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beso Del Sol Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beso Del Sol Hotel Dunedin
- Beso Del Sol Dunedin
- Beso Del Sol Resort Dunedin, Florida