“Fun time and really good food”
Review of Jolli Mon's Grill - CLOSED

Jolli Mon's Grill
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
New Port Richey, Florida
“Fun time and really good food”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband and I were invited to an anniversary celebration at this restaurant and peeked at the menu on line, which looked interesting. We had no idea how delicious the food would be. I ordered the Chicken 'n Chipotle wrap with a side of loaded french fries. My husband ordered the Jerk chicken sandwich with a side of rice and beans and an order of parmesan with garlice french fries, while my friend ordered Nachos and a side of onion rings. Well, the idea was to 'share' what we all ordered but everything was so good that we just consumed what was in front of us! Be warned that the nacho chips are fresh made and are addicting! Our compliments to Reggie, the Chef. There are no mixed drinks available but they make delicious red or white sangria which can be ordered by the pitcher. We sat outside in a patio setting and listened to a wonderful band and a lot of people were dancing. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone, put this one on your list to visit!

• Visited May 2014

“Cool place to bike to on Pinellas Trail”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Our family go here often for lunch. Usually we bike there, which is a lot fun. Nice beer selection on draft and good appetizers. I wish they had a liquor license, sometimes I want a blood mary, but not a show stopper.

• Visited May 2014
Ozona, Florida
“Used to be cool”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This used to be a Reggae venue with cheap drinks, cheap food and alot of fun. Now the outdoor stage rots away much like the furnishings out there. No longer do we hear the roots music eminating out onto the Pinellas trail. $58 for cheeseburgers? It's a shame to see such a fun place die off.

Change it back and I can change my review.

Visited February 2014
Palm Harbor, Florida
“A hidden treasure”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Forget about the other posts, Jolli Mon's on a Friday night is the place to be. The food was very good. I had the blue burger, it was fresh hamburger with fresh cut French fries. My son had the shrimp po boy which was excellent, his girlfriend has the burger wrap, huge and my wife had the shrimp tacos. All were excellent. The band was awesome and they start around 6:30 which is nice. The back patio is very big so lots of spots to sit. My only comment would be the beer after happy hour is a little pricey but that is minor. Also the waitress was excellent. She would check back with us and always had a smile.

• Visited April 2014
Clearwater, Florida
“Caught a great band last night called the "Shakes Society"”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Rolled in here last night and there was a really fun, ska-cover band like group playing on the patio. It was easy for me to grab a beer and the crowd was appropriately laid back. I enjoyed the atmosphere and will be back.

Visited April 2014