The title says it! My wife & myself spend the month of January traveling around Florida staying different places and visiting friends & family who winter there. When we were in Key West, a couple we met suggested The Coconut Villas of Dunedin as a stop. Found it on-line and booked a week from Jan. 22 to 29. We were astounded by the place when we first arrived. Beautiful!!! Very clean and fully equipped! We didn't need a thing except groceries. The grounds were very clean & well maintained with nice pools, grills and seating. We stayed in a ground floor unit and could fish & feed the pelicans and Egrets. The deck over the water was nice to sit on & watch the Dolphins. The Management and maintenance people were very accommodating always ensuring things were OK. The grounds them selves were beautiful. Toward the end of the week, we booked another week. Restaurants and stores were within walking distance and were good also. The whole experience there was amazing. The only problem was leaving after 2 weeks!!! Will definitely head back there next winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These 2 bedroom and 1 bath Suites/Villas are overlooking Honeymoon Island, St. Joseph Sound, and the Gulf of Mexico in Dunedin, Florida. Each condo includes a private patio or balcony. The Suites feature 875 square feet, granite counter tops with full size kitchens and ceiling fans throughout. Most of the condos have 2 queen size beds and a sofa sleeper. We do have othersuites with different sleeping arrangements. Please inquire about them. Coconut Villas is just minutes away from the charming downtown Dunedin. There are many unique shops and restaurants to visit. Dunedin also has a marina with a fishing pier. The Pinellas Trail is close by and is great for bike riding, roller blading, or walking. These suites are just minutes away from Honeymoon Island and Caladesi State Park. You can take the ferry from Honeymoon Island to Caladesi Island. Caladesi Island was voted as America's best beach by Dr. Beach!There are two pools and 4 tiki huts to relax with a tropical paradise setting. One of the pools is heated during winter season. Enjoy breathtaking open water views and sunsets. You can also enjoy the dolphin and manatee shows right at your back sliding doors. Coconut Villas is a fisherman's paradise! Fishing Charters and Boat Rentals are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Coconut Villas of Dunedin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Villas Of Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Coconut Villas Of Dunedin Florida