“MEAT lovers paradise!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I read that the brisket was the best but I will vote for the corned beef as the best. The pulled pork and brisket were delicious also! Mac and cheese and garlicky greens are a must here. The staff is the most friendly I have come across - Erin behind the bar was awesome. Great craft beer selection with 4 Founders options - a rarity! Must do while in Dunedin!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Poor excuse for BBQ. Meats are advertised as Dry Rubbed. Had the chicken wings, pulled pork and the sliced brisket. All were lacking in flavor. The only thing good I can say is that the brisket was moist and tender. But everything needed to be drenched in sauce. Then have a lot of good sounding side dishes that just were not that great.

If you're really craving BBQ, PLEASE SKIP THIS SPOT.

3  Thank Woody B
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We went with friends for dinner and really enjoyed the night. The food was very good and there were many different sides to choose from, Even the burgers were yummy. The prices were reasonable and the service was very good. We will be back

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were staying at a hotel close by. After a day in the sun paddle boarding and battling boat waves, this couple was very hungry. We were looking for something in walking distance to our hotel but had no luck so we ventured off. We came across this restaurant in downtown Dunedin and was very happy we did. The service was great and fast. Food was AWESOME! If your ever in the area, you must try this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I am NOT a BBQ person so I was very glad that they had trout as the fish of the day. I don't normally eat fried but their coating on this trout was lightly done and excellent. The "Fried Green Tomatoes" was also batter fried but they were in chunks - not slices - I think they need to do slices - chunks of green tomatoes is too much . The smoked gouda macaroni & cheese the THE BEST... OMGosh it was good
The waitress was a bit abrupt and rushed at first and she may have heard us comment about it because she came about and proved to be friendly when she took the time to pay attention to us.
It's a dog friendly restaurant and many took advantage - but if one starts barking - then be advised - they all chime in!